ARC SIX:CH-6.4

Zacznij od początku

Nulis went silent for a while staring at his own reflection. Then he made strange gestures, playing with his face to make strange expressions. The face reflected on the water surface imitated his every move. Even the slightest movement of his hand or his lips were being reflected back in his eyes.  Nulis stopped. He stared at his own reflection with a serene gaze.

Splash.

Someone entered the water, splashing his reflection to melt away. 

"Sigh."

Nulis suddenly felt an urge of wanting to see Ivar.

I wonder how my real face looked like.

The system thought to himself. He was still a person without an identity, a soul without a physical existence in this universe.

Nulis walked out of the sauna. He looked up at the sky that was starting to get dark. The bright light of the hotels and buildings were beginning to fill the sky, lighting up the dark space above. It was such a bizzare situation. The twinkling beautiful stars were barely noticeable, their brightness concealed by the blinding lights of the buildings. Nulis stared up at the expanse of the sky.

"Its so beautiful!" He murmured to himself.

"Your eyes are more beautiful than them!"

"!!!!" Nulis felt his soul go hazy for a moment. He was alarmed. It was just for a split second but he felt as if he heard someone talk to him. As if someone was replying.
"Ugh...." Pain hit him on the head. It made him dizzy for a while. So he had to scoot down to stable his soul shaking vigorously.

...

The trembling and the pain stopped after some time.
As soon as his soul was stable again Nulis heaved a sigh of relief. He looked up at the sky thinking about that unknown voice from earlier. Did he imagine things? Or was it related to his past? Nulis felt helpless as he had no way of knowing the answer to his question. He got up. Dusting his clothes off he began to walk away.

Bump!

Nulis was shocked when he saw a child bump against him. The child staggered as he fell down on the ground. His elbow hit the ground causing the skin around it to be bruised with a heavy red shade. The child made an ugly face as his eyes began to tear.
"Waaaahhhhhhhahhahhh.....Uwaahhhh...Wuwuwu.....it hurts..."

"!!!" Nulis felt guilty but this boy couldn't see him. He had been walking around concealing himself the enitre day. So there was no way this child could see him.
But the way his tearing eyes looked, as if they were staring up at him made his feel uneasy. Afterall causing a child to fall off and not even apologizing to them or comforting them would make anyone an asshole.
He was confused as what to do. His current appearance could even scare off this kid if he were to show himself.

"Wuwuwu...bad guy. Why are you not saying sorry...Wuwuwu it hurts so much. My elbow...Waaaahhhhhhhahhahhh....."

Nulis heard the kid wail even louder.

"!!!" His eyes widened. Shocked at the moment he did nothing but stare at the boy and the boy was staring back at him too.

"Very bad guy...Wuwuwu....."

Now Nulis was certain. He scanned the body of the boy. He was just a normal existence that was a part of this world.
Nulis sat down beside him, keeping himself still concealed.
"Do you see me?" He asked, feeling a bit agitated.

The child wiped his runny nose with his clothes. Then he looked at the strange talking doll before him.
"Of course I see you. Your face is even so near before mine right now." Saying this he blew his elbow that was bleeding.