I chuckled.

This was my first time seeing her like this. Messy bun on her hair,she is sweating,she looked hot and also very cute.

She started blabbering nonsense like a baby while pouting. Her body swaying right to left as she was trying to keep her self together.

"Yah,get your self together,you have to go to your house,you can't go like this,your mother will keep you outside your house,the whole night" I said.

She looked at me,and suddenly started hiccuping.

Jimin was enjoying too much by seeing her state.

"So y/n tell me what do you find attractive in Jungkook?" He asked while I glared at him.

He is making use of her being drunk.

"Dude seriously?" I asked.

"Stop it,this is once in a blue moon chance,don't let me pass it,"he said.

Aish,this Jimin.

"Ummm,his neck tattoo,I like it" she said.

Damn she likes my tattoo.

I smiled happily.

Jimin asked way too much questions from her. And all of them were dirty ones.

Him and his corrupted mind.

Before he could ask more questions,I took Y/n out of the club,her parents must be worried,she was already getting so many calls.

Her right hand was on my neck while I supported her to walk.

"Jungkook make sure you drop her to house,otherwise she'll go somewhere else" I heard jimin shouting.

I look back to see him crossing his arms in his chest leaning on the wall.

"What do you think? I'll just drop her on the road? I'm not that stupid" I said.

Y/n suddenly stopped moving.

"Y/n you ok?" I asked,looking her face. She looked pale.

"Umm I-I" she didn't finished her sentence.

Before I knew it,there was vomit on my coat. I backed away trying to wipe my self.

Jimin's loud laughing echoed through the whole club,making all the people to look at me and y/n. The music had stopped,it was only Jimin's laughters echoing.

The guards helped y/n. While I glared at Jimin who was laughing like an idiot.

I looked on to y/n.

"Y/n you good right?" She didn't say anything though.

I removed my black coat which was covered with her vomit.

I removed my leather gloves and went towards the wash room to clean myself,while telling jimin and the guards to keep an eye on her.

I washed my hands and my black shirt which had stains of her vomit.

I smiled.

Looking at the mirror,I stared at it.

She likes my neck tattoo.

I looked at my neck and touch my neck tattoo.

It Surely is hot.

I smirked.

The guards helped y/n to get on to the car with me. Jimin waved goodbye at me,and I started driving off,but to my house.

I texted her mum saying that I'll be taking y/n to my house,and she was ok with that. Probably she knew y/n that had stayed with us for past days so she don't have to worry.

I stopped at my house.

Y/n was sleeping soundlessly. I looked at her. I removed her messy bun and caress her hair.

I took her out from the car and took her inside my house,smiling.

______\\\_____

Hey hey.

It's me, your author nim...

How you guys doing??? Y'all miss tae right??? I found this pic of Taehyung in priterest,this is sooo good. He look like a rockstar ㅎㅎ.

 He look like a rockstar ㅎㅎ

Btw,stay hydrated. And LOVE YOUR SELF!!!

(Y/n be like ⬇️ with Jayyykayyyyy,she's living her life)