Chapter 23

Y/n's POV

I looked at Jungkook who fell on to the hard ground.

Ahhhh I got trapanophobia too. Seeing the injection my head felt dizzy. But managed to knock it off and concentrate.

Now Jungkook cannot save me from these people. Fat sweat started to drip down my face.

Those men were now infront of me,I felt soo scared because of their hungry gazes. I started crawling backwards,but the more I crawl the more they took slow steps they took towards me.

I looked at Jungkook who was trying his hard to get up,but failed badly. He had not lost his conscious. He too was sweating very badly,maybe due to the drug.

"Y/n why are you running away?,you scared already," an ugly psychotic laugh echoed.

I looked at them already in a disgusted way.

I heard a loud thud.

Jungkook was trying to get up but he failed due to the drug running inside his body.

"Tsk tsk, Jungkook. Quit trying" one of the guy went towards him and placed his foot on jungkook,applying force so that he would not stand up.

"Ahhhhhh I feel so powerful seeing Jeon Jungkook at my feet pathetically trying to fight for saving his boss's wife" a high pitch laugh escaped from his mouth making my tears to flow from my eyes.

"Shut up you fucking bitch,look what will happen to you,you messed with the wrong gang,and you know it" even though Jungkook's was weak he held his threatening,dark voice while gritting his teeth,which make the guys to panic a little.

A/N POV

The guy's face was becoming paler.

One of other the guy who was standing infront of you went towards Jungkook and held him so he was standing.

"How are you so sure?"

He asked from Jungkook,which made Jungkook to throw up a smirk in his face.

"Sure about what? Sure about what will happen to you eventually after messing with the Kims?" Jungkook asked in a mocking tone.

"Huh,why are you even smiling when your weak and helpless,what if the Kims couldn't find out here,they cannot do anything now" the guy says.

"Really,is that soo? I don't think. Have you ever seen Kims failing any of their missions? Cuz for the whole of my life time I've never." Jungkook smirk mockingly at them.

"You little" and they started to kick jungkook.

"Even if your held in a basement and beaten up really bad,your ego and your mouth haven't been down" the guys started to hit them.

"Dude even if this guy has a drug running through his veins how does he stay like this" one of guys questioned.

"I have no idea man" one guy answered.

You went towards them,and tried to push off them from Jungkook but the other guys have already held you.

"Stop!"

"Please stop"

"Your gonna kill him"

Your voice echoed. You couldn't see Jungkook getting beaten up.

It was all for you. He is getting beaten up to distract the men from you so they wouldn't harm you in anyway.

After kicking and punching Jungkook they left him and turn towards you.

"We all forgot about our price here" a guy said and all of them started taking steps towards you.

One of the guy tried to hover you,but you screamed and push him away.

Suddenly the door opened.

Gunshots sounds were heard everywhere.

You covered you ears due to ear bleeding sound. And closed your eyes tightly.

When you open your eyes,smoke was covering your vision.but soon it smoke disappeared into thin air,making you see everything back to normal.

But...

The sight in front of you made your stomach to churn up.

There was those guys lying dead across the floor.

And the guy who hovered you,was lifelessly lying while having blood drooling out of his mouth.

The familiar voice was heard,which made your heart sink.

"I can't believe these perverts. Can't even leave this place for one hour. I don't keep any of the men who goes out of my orders."

Zack said in an irritating voice.

______________________

Hey it's your author nim again 😗💜

How was the chapter!?

If you like it pls vote and comment,cuz it means lot to me.

I read the comments but couldn't reply to them as regular days cuz I was busy with my exams and couldn't even update.

Don't worry,I'll try my best to make this book MORE interesting :)

Luv ya🤟🏻