Chapter 28

Jimin stopped his car in the huge garage,in the back of the mansion.
We got out of the car. The guards took my shopping items saying that still my shoulders were still not heal properly,I did insist but didn't want to argue with the bulky men.

Then they followed me and Jimin.
I was following Jimin from behind. The sun was already started to fade,getting the dark clouds to appear. It was more darker than the usual indicating that they will be a heavy rain fall tonight.

As I went towards the Huge mansion,the thunder sounds was filling out the silent atmosphere but not a single rain drop had fallen down to the Earth. A gust of cold breeze hits my body making me feel a weird sensation on my body. It feels nice,at the same time it gives me a sad vibe. But I still love the feeling of the wind before a rain storm.

It takes a long time to walk from the garage to the Mansion as we had to pass a huge garden that is more like a private botanical,with a huge kind of bushes that had being shaved into different shapes and size giving it a fantasy look on the garden. But the atmosphere didn't feel like it,one after another the thunders could be heard and each time it was getting more lounder than the other like it's competing with themselves.

"Y/n let's get in faster,it's going to rain" Jimin hurried his steps.

He probably don't want his styled hair to get wet, I thought and smiled to myself.

But my smile dropped thinking about Taehyung.

I would rather get caught to the storm than to get caught to Taehyung himself.

A lound thump caused me to get out of my thoughts.

Jimin was on floor,cursing at the rock he had just stumble on.

The guards who were behind our backs ran towards to him. And tried to help him get up. But he being the the stubborn man,didn't let them touch him.

He might have think that he would lose his pride if he got help from his Guards,did he? I mental scoff at that thought.

So I went towards him.

"Jimin are you ok?" I asked and helped the mafia boy to get up on his knees.

He stood up and dusted himself.

"Better than you could be when Taehyung sees you now" He said with a mocking tone.

Aish cocky bastard.

I frowned at him. And took my step towards the Mansion.

I was going to dig my own grave now.

The guards opened the door to the mansion and I was welcomed by Jin and Jungkook who was in the living room,roaming here and there.

They looked tensed?

Jin looked at me and gave a disappointed look.

Jimin went passed by me and went towards Jungkook.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Up. Drinking" jungkook said while looking at me.

"Y/n go to the guest room for today,"
"soon before Taehyung comes down" Jin said softly.

"We'll talk about this later"

What? I just went on shopping and that's the problem?

Keeping the thoughts to my self as I didn't want to look at their disappointed face,I started going upstairs But I couldn't go much further up,Taehyung's voice stopped me. He was on the stairs looking down at me.