Chapter 25

Y/n POV

All I heard was familiar voices. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't,it felt like they have been glued together firmly.

"She is moving her fingers brooooooo".

A high pitch voice screamed.

Again I tried opening my eyes,and this time I could open them. Tho everything was blurred I could see white in colour ceiling kind of thing.

"Ahhhh she opened her eyes,Call the doctor,call the doctor!" the same voice was heard.

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

This voice. I recognized within an instant.

"Taehyung" my voiced was low,even the one word that came out of my mouth felt like stabbing me in my throat. It hurts me.

I tried to focus on something to see clearly and it worked.

I was in a hospital.

Taehyung was next to me.

And the worst thing was there was a needle attached to my hand!

I started panicking. It felt like was was out of control.

I started to take deep breathes to calm myself down,But having trypanophobia and having a saline attached to my hand made everything difficult.

"Someone fucking call the doctor!" Taehyung shouted at someone,I couldn't concentrate on that but about the saline needle.

"Y/n calm down,please tell me what happened" he held me closer to him and hugged me tighter.

I couldn't speak.

The doctor came to the room and ran towards me.

"She is having a panic attack,bring that glass of water,quickly" the doctor said.

"Y/n,we are here,don't worry,focus on breathing and please drink this water"

I took the glass and gulped the water,within few seconds I had already drank the whole glass,and it did felt fine after the doctor comforted me.

"Y/n tell me what's bothering you" the doctor asked.

I didn't look at the needle but pointed it at the it.

"T-this"

"Please take this off me" I said.

"Oh dear you are scared of that,it's nothing to hurt or something,but if you don't want it,I'll remove it,but cooperate with us ok,I'll slowly take it out" he said.

I closed my eyes tightly,not wanting to feel the needle coming out of my vein.

Taehyung held my hand,and I squeezed his hand so tightly when I felt the needle moving.

I whimpered.

"Ok dear,it's over,you can open your eyes" the doctor smiled at me.

"Ok you may go now" taehyung said with a poker face.

Soon the doctor left.

I looked at the surrounding.

Hoseok was next to Taehyung.

How couldn't I recognize the high pitch voice? It was hoseok's voice.

He came towards me and sat.

"We are so sorry y/n,we'd forgotten about your phobia." He said.