15 ~ Alcohol You Later

Comenzar desde el principio

The bell rings and Dylan helps me up.

"Where are you going," Dylan asks

"Classss," I drawl, confusedly.

"You're suspended. And the rest of us have detention this week," he explains.

"Shit wait no. I'll talk to them. You guys didn't even drink any," I ramble.

"Charm shut up," Zach walks in, chuckling. "They know we didn't take any but we still have to, for lying, for you. Shit plan since it didn't work TRISTAN!" Zach yells Tristan's name out loudly.

"Had to give it a shot!" Tristan yells back from the hallway. We all walk out. The girls are gone.

"Miss Knight. Someone is outside for you," the secretary informs me.

"I'm so fucked if they told Chase," I shake my head.

"Good luck Charm," Tristan, Zach and Dylan all pat my shoulders repeatedly before leaving me.

"Going to need it!" I shout walking to the front doors. I walk out seeing AJ standing in front of a black Range Rover.

"You don't have any idea how happy I am to see you," I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah lucky you," AJ opens the door for me. I jump in as he walks around to the driver's seat. "Don't you have a backpack or something," he asks.

"No I only brought- oh shit my car," I remember.

"Keys," AJ holds his hand out and I hand them to him. He slips them in his pocket. "I'll get someone to get it for you. You can't drive now, you're still drunk," AJ points out and I laugh awkwardly.

"You know about that," I ask, scratching my head. AJ pulls out of the school parking lot and begins driving smoothly on the road.

"Yeah. One week suspension Charm. What were you thinking," he asks.

"Pfft I wasn't. I'm just happy you aren't ignoring me," I mention. AJ sighs as he turns right.

"Look Chase is just a little upset right now. The guys are just trying to figure out how to fix it," AJ shrugs.

"I know how though! I literally have everything they need but they won't even spare a second glance at me," I confess.

"Charm, whenever you don't get your way, you get it yourself. You snuck on a mission. During camp you did whatever you wanted. If they won't listen, make them," AJ encourages. He pulls into a plaza and parks the car in front of a burger place.

My eyes light up and I turn to AJ.

"Figured you didn't eat. Let's go," he takes the keys out of the ignition and opens his door. I open mine and take a few steps before I feel weird. I end up throwing up all over the floor a few feet away from the Range
Rover.

"Well now I know you didn't eat," AJ scowls at my vomit which is straight liquid.

•••

"I'm telling you. Visit a game you'll see," AJ says as I laugh. We open the door seeing everyone. Leo, Alex, Hendrix, Shawn, Antonio, Chase, Logan and Angela. All hanging out in the living room.

"What's up C, don't you have school," Hendrix asks, approaching me. Our hands clap together before he moves on the AJ.

"I got suspended for a week!" I exclaim. Laughter goes around the room. But none from Antonio, Angela, Logan, Leo or Chase. The frowning five. Hey, that's a good name for them.

"What did you do," Shawn asks, taking some of my fries out of the bag in my hand.

"I filled a bottle halfway with alcohol and the other half of juice. It was going good until I got drunk and spilled it all over the cafeteria floor," I shrug heading to the counter.

"I thought you don't drink," Alex asks with concern.

"Don't, didn't. Potato, patato," I open up my bag and take out a burger.

"Hotel, trivago," Hendrix adds, snatching some of my fries.

"AJ has fries too. Take his," I gesture over to AJ eating his fries alone.

"You got her food," Chase asks AJ.

"Yeah she didn't eat all day," AJ shrugs.

"Oh! One second," I jump up from my seat and head to the stairs. "Eat my fries and I'll shoot off each and everyone of your fingers!" I shout as I run up the stairs.

I head to my room and pull out the backpack from the mission. I search through it, finding Santiago's notebooks and the flash drive. I grab it and run back downstairs.

"Ready to see how fast people can switch up!" I shout walking back to where everyone is. Shawn spots what's in my hand and a small chuckle falls from his lips.

"Santiago's main targets are me, Hendrix and Carmen. Why? I don't know," I shrug. "Logan tried to log back onto his laptop but couldn't. But what you fuckers forgot is I downloaded the contents off his laptop onto this USB. Which also has more shit on it already," I throw the USB down in front of their feet.

"Plus the notebooks slash diary of Santiago. Everything he's planning and how," I throw those down too.

I walk back over to Shawn who's holding his hand in the air. I slap it with mine high-fiving. We both cross our arms looking at the shocked frowning five.

"I told you don't ever fucking underestimate me. And you did. Again," I say.

"Playboy and Knight at it again," Shawn adds and I laugh a little.

"What is that? 2-0," I high-five Shawn once more.

"I'm going to eat while you guys check that out," I grab my food and walk upstairs to my room. I sit on the floor and take out my burger and fries. "Come in!" I yell hearing a knock on my door.

In walk Alex, AJ, Hendrix and Shawn. All with snacks and drinks in their hand. Alex has a deck of playing cards in his hand. "Crazy 8's," he asks, fanning out the cards. The only four who defended me and didn't ignore me.

"Yes! Hendrix, grab my speaker," I point over to my speaker next to my bed. "Just know I'm a pro," I smirk.