15 ~ Alcohol You Later

Start from the beginning

"Are you hungry? I can get you something," Carmen offers. That's new, last time we were fighting because she wouldn't.

"No I'm fine," I slur.

"Charm, are you okay," Dylan sits next to me observing my appearance. I let out a giggle before resting my head on his shoulder. I take a few more large gulps.

"So pool party this Friday since the club delayed it's opening. You in," Zach asks.

"Of fucking course. Alcohol, dancing, water, fun!" I shout.

"Shhhh," everyone shushes me.

"You sure you're okay," Dylan grabs my face and observes it. Before I know it he squeezes my cheeks together and smells my breath.

"Who gave her alcohol," he asks the group who shrugs. I giggle as they talk about me. Dylan grabs my water bottle and opens it. He smells it before turning to me.

"Charm what the hell," Zach asks.

"Give me," I try to take it from Dylan but he pulls back. We play tug a war with the water bottle until it falls and spills all over the ground.

"Ah shit," I curse, staring at the poured alcohol all over the floor. A pair of feet enter my view and I look up at the principal.

"All of you. Office right now!" The principal points to the door. We all get up and make our way to the office.

"Charm what the hell. You barely even drink," Zach says.

"Are you okay," Dylan asks.

"No," I mutter. "I fucked everything up. I didn't call or text you guys for three days because I was kidnapped. Not that any of you noticed. Because I decided to kill the one person I wasn't supposed to. But do I regret it? Hmm no. I only regret not stabbing his eyes out first. Anyways everyone hates me blah blah blah. Ignoring me blah blah blah. Off the team blah blah blah. So yeah oooh! And I'm alive," I slur most of my words as I ramble on.

Everyone mainly gives me a confused look. All 10 of them. Wait, aren't there only five?

"Shit!" Is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

•••

I wake up to bright lights. "You're awake," I hear, feeling my head lightly brushed. A pair of arms go around my waist helping me sit up.

"Thanks Dylan." I send him a grateful smile.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now," Dylan asks, sitting next to me. I look around the room, we're in the nurse's office.

"I killed my mother's killer," I confess.

"That's amazing Charm," Dylan laughs, hugging me. He knows how much I've wanted to do it

"Except we needed him. He was the key to the entire thing," I add.

"I don't care. You'll find another way," Dylan assures me. He rubs shoulders up and down with his hands comforting me. I rest my head onto his shoulder.

"I won't be able to. I'm off the team," I look down at my hands and begin playing with my fingers. I hear a scoff and look back at Dylan.

"Like that's going to stop you," he laughs. I laugh with him. "Charmainley Knight we all know someone could be holding a gun to your head and you would still crack a joke about the guy. Literally," Dylan thinks back to this summer. One of our missions.

"Yeah and if you didn't tackle the guy those would've been my last words," I joke. Well it's not really a joke. He pulled the trigger right as Dylan tackled him. The bullet shot up in the air.