My phone ringing. I quickly pick it up. "Hello, do you get what I want?" I ask as soon as I answer it.

"Yes, Mrs, Lanton," He replies. My heart beating super fast right now. I hope the news will be false.

"Tell me everything is wrong,"

"Unfortunately, Everything is ... true," I don't know what to say anymore. I am speechless right now.

"How long has it been?" I ask.

"It's almost four years, ma'am." He said and that's it. I end the call. I can't hear it anymore. I can't believe it, after twelve years. 

Twelve years and he decided to do this to me? 

Jared Lanton, you have a long explanation to give. I want to hear from his mouth itself now. I want him to tell me why he did this and why he betray my trust after twelve fucking years. I grab my handbag and phone then leave my room. "Hera, I'm going home. If anything is not that important, don't call me," I said and she nods in response. I walk towards my car and unlock it. 

what do I feel now?

mad

really?

TOTALLY YES!

No other feeling right now other than anger. 

I drive as fast as I can and of course, I am still being safe so that I am not ended up in the hospital. 

After driving like 20 minutes, I finally arrive at my home but what do I thinking? 

Jared is not at home right now. He is at the hospital. I start to drive again and go to the hospital which is another 20 minutes drive. I am hoping he will be there because I need to talk to him. I cannot hold it any longer to wait for him at home patiently. No need for all that. Besides, I think it's a good thing that I and Jared talk outside of the house. I don't want Helena and Austin to hear about our problem and I might raise my voice. Who knows. 

I park my car and then walk into the hospital to search for Jared Lanton. This hospital is huge, how am I supposed to find him though. I sigh and decided to sit for a moment. 

I call him instead. 

He picks up after a few seconds. "Hello, Babe? Why do you call? I mean you rarely call at this time. What's up," He said.

"I need to meet you right now," I said straight to the point.

"Are we cool? You sound cold,"

"I'm at the hospital right now, come and meet me at the lobby," I ignore his question.

"W-what? I am outside. I'm not at the hospital right now, babe," Oh, so he is outside. Act all busy at the 'hospital' when he is actually with his mistress.

"I thought you so busy? Where are you may I ask?"

"I'm at the cafe near the hospital. I will go there as fast as I can. Just wait there,"

"No, we will talk there. I think that's better," I said getting up and exit the hospital. I really waste so much time just to meet my own husband. He is so hard to find. "Send me the location and I'll be there,"

"Wa-" I end the call and get into my car. I wait for him to send me the location but it takes him long enough to send me the location of the cafe. Obviously, he is not at the 'Cafe'. 

Why did he need to lie to me?

I wait for ten minutes and then he finally send me the location. I guess that woman's house s not that far from here huh?

**********

"Babe, is everything okay?" He asks me once we take our seat in that cafe that he sents me. "I am going out for fresh air for a few minutes. I don't know that you're coming to the hospital,"

"Who's that woman?" I ask him straightly because I'm tired to wait any longer. 

"W-what woman?" He let out a nervous chuckle then continue, "Babe, what are you talking about?"

"Twelve years, Jared. It's not twelve days for you to easily lying to me. I know you. Now tell me, why did you decide to do this thing behind my back? Do you get bored of me?"

"I really confused about what are you saying right now. What did I do?" I take a sip of my coffee and look at him. "Alexa, you really scare me right now,"

"Listen, Jared, I think what Elijah did to me back there was enough. I don't think I want the second time of all this to happen. Now, explain to me. Why?" I guess he actually gets what I meant and he looks around the cafe. There are not too many people here and if I raise my voice a bit high, the whole cafe will hear. "So?"

"Alexa, it's not what you thought it is. I swear to god," I continue to look at him, "I never and will never do such a thing that Elijah did to you before. I love you so much," I don't know whether I should believe him or that investigator. I know that investigator won't lie to me about the information. "I don't know where you got the idea that I might cheat on you, but all I can say is that that's all not true at all," He said looking straight into my eyes. The fact that he actually looking straight into my eyes when he talks, makes me feel like he isn't lying. The thing is, there's no way that the investigator will lie to me.  

"Tell me one reason why should I believe you?" I ask. 

"Because I am your husband, Alexa," He said and kiss the top of my hand. "A wife should trust her husband no matter what," 

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the present time when Alexa knows the truth about her husband's affair. Let's read it more and get the drama to begin! 

So? What do you guys think?

stay tuned for the next chapter!

xoxo