S - maa baas thoda ser dukh raha hai... Said in painful voice...

Sh - maa inhe mei room le jati hu... Medicine bhi deni hai... Saying so she make him stand start going towards his room while still be by his side....

They reach his room... They enter and shehnaaz make him rest on his bed... Is going to get his medicine but he stop her and hug her by making her tilt towards him...

Sh - hyee kya kar raho chodo.. Said while wriggling in his hold to come out...

S - chod ne ke liye nahi pakda na Naaz... Said huskily... Making her stop wriggling in his hold... And look towards him intensely...

Sh - pr apko medicine deni hai... Giving him reason but there eyes are still locked in each other...

S - koi jarurat nahi hai... Said huskily but shehnaaz snap out from there Eye lock by his words... Which make her frown towards his words...

Sh - jarurat nahi hai kya mtlb hai.. Apki tabyat kahrab ho jayegi firse... Saying so she forcefully come out of his hold and went towards his bag... Making sidharth groaned at the spoiling of the moment...

S - yaar pure mood ki watt laga di... Yaar Naaz tu humesha esa hi krti hai... Said grumpily... Making shehnaaz give him a angry glare to which he ignore royally...

Sh - lijiye... Khaye... Said to him in stern voice... To which he ignore her words again...

Sh - siddharth.. Lijiye na.. Said again too which he look towards her but again turn his face again grumpily...

Sh - thk hai mat khayie.. Mei ja rahi hu... Saying so she is going to step away from him... But he pull her back and made her sit on the bed beside him...

S - humesha jane ki baat kyu krti hai... Kabhi khud kaha kr ki apke paas hi rahungi... Pr nahi mei hi pagal hua pada hu... Said in one go... Complaining her for her words...

Shehnaaz just give him "are you for real"  look and forward medicines in front of him.. To which he take it and gulp it down with water...

Sh - good boy... Said smilingly... And tap his cheek after that...

S - so reward to banta hai... What's say... Said huskily while pull her near him by her waist... Making her crush in his hold...

Sh - ky...a kar rahe hai... Aksed him while her breathing becomes high...

S - kuch nahi baby... Baas apna reward mang raha hu... Said huskily near her lips.. Making her turns red...

Sh - nahi ab sab shaadi ke bad... Said naughtily...

S - baby don't test my patience... Said little sternly...

Sh - i want to test your patience... Said teasingly... Sidharth smirk at her words...

S - baby give me my reward or i will take it by myself... Said in warning tone...

Sh - nahi ab sab shaadi ke bad... Saying so she going to push him but he understands her move much before she can did it... and pull her waist more towards him and hurriedly place his lips on her... Start kissing hungrily...

Shehnaaz knew this will come... As she is triggering his wrong threads... So she too start reciprocating the kiss with equal flavour...

They both are devouring each other's mouth fully pouring there feelings for each other's in this kiss...

After a soul soothing kiss they break the kiss for much needed breaths they need...

S - this medicine works fast than these stupid sour tasting medicines... Said with disgusting face... Shehnaaz giggle at his words...

Sh - chaliye aap ab thodi der aram krlo... Said him after sometime...

S - pr aaj yaha... Said while pointing towards her lap... Shehnaaz silently just do what he wants and take the support of headboard on bed while he adjust himself in her lap happily...

.
.

How is the update...?

So peeps thank you for completing the warning 😁😁😁

So ab kya shayad ek or update mile bjt nayi book agyi go shower your love to it..

Jao jaldi jaldi pyaar do isko

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️