ch28; graduation and goodbyes

The days passed quickly after that night. The N.E.W.Ts had finally passed, and after studying a few all-nighters, all the 7th years were happy it was all over. All though it was difficult, not having Remus here, Marina was confident she did well on the tests.

Right now, Marina was sitting at the Black Lake with Francisco and Catalina, relaxing after they'd had their final exam an hour ago.

Marina was laying with her head on Francisco's lap, who was sitting against the tree. In front of them laid Catalina on her stomach, with her head perched up on her elbows, humming a random tune.

"So 'Lina, whatever happened between you and Snape?", Marina asked her while turning her head to look at the girl.

"Oh you know, the regular. This summer we'll try some BDSM, which I'm kinda looking forward to, but that's basically all."

Marina let out a giggle as she resumed staring at the clouds above, "Why am I not surprised it's you who's into BDSM"

In response, Catalina let out a chuckle and said, "Oh shove off. Anyways, how are you and Remus?"

Marina let out a contempt sigh as Francisco stroked her hit, "We agreed to spend the summer vacation apart, apparently he read some article about grooming and age gaps, so now he wants us to spend some time apart so that I'll be able to make my own decisions. And then we'll see what comes next."

"God, he really worries a lot, doesn't he?" Francisco said with a laugh.

"Yeah, that he does."

The trio fell into a comfortable silence as they thought about their futures. That was, until they were interrupted by Aurora and Oliver who where standing in front of them.

"Rory, come lay next to me", Catalina said as she rolled on her side, facing the two standing.

"Thanks 'Li, but not now", Aurora said nervously. "First, we have an announcement."

Upon hearing this Marina said up straight and looked at the two with amusement. "Oh?"

Completely missing the sarcastic tone of Marina's voice, Aurora continued,

"Yeah, so uhm, me and- uhh, Oliver may or may not be dating"

Catalina rolled on her back with an exasperated sigh, "Finally"

Oliver frowned, "What do you mean 'Finally'?"

Francisco laughed, "Hate to break it to you, but we all already knew"

"Yeah, I literally walked in on you two", Marina laughed in agreement.

Aurora just sighed and waved her hand, "Tss, that was nothing. Anyways- move over Catalina- what are we going to do now that school is over?"

"Well, I know I'm going to Italy!", Francisco said with a beaming smile.

"What?"

"Yeah, I got into that muggle art school in Milan"

Suddenly, Marina jumped up and buried him into a massive hug.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you", she said mumbling into his shirt.

Francisco chuckled, "Thanks, Mari"