Chapter 24

Newt came flying out after about 25 minutes. He WAS fine. I worry to much. He came trotting toward my room. We all stood up and greeted him at the door. He sat down on my bed. We all stood in front of him. "He's diffently changed, his veins are filled with poison, he's strong. They can barely control him." He dropped his head. "Okay so they need to cage him, they need to put him away until we can do something for him."Thomas exclaimed.  Newt looked back up at us again. He nodded. "Lets go talk about it." Thomas coaked Newt up. They both took off toward the hall again. I sat down on my bed, Skylar sat down next to me, "Hey Josie? Can I ask you something?" I looked over at her, "Of course girl, what is it?" She looked down at her hands. "You know when you love someone and when you see them, your heart drops to your stomach?" She then made eye contact again. I nodded, "I get that when I see Thomas, he just gives me this feeling that I really enjoy having him around and when we talk, I never want it to stop. His smile gives me goosebumps." I smiled at her. It was cute watching her love life unfold. "I understand Skylar, I have had that before." She smiled back at me and swung her arm over my shoulder. "A best friend like you." she said, winking at me. "And you the same." I smiled back at her.

The boys returned minutes later. "Their putting him in the pits." we all stood up and headed to the pits. The pits were large cages that sat at the back cages in the glade. They are totally locked up and you can see in and through. They led Gally out of the hall and powerfully walked him to the pits where we all awaited. We pushed and pulled and faught but luckly we had enough people power to hold him back. They reahed the pit, swung open the door and pushed him in. Quickly locking it shut, Gally explored his new home for the time being. We all walked to the hall where we would find supper, or what ever is there. 

When everyone finished eating we discussed who would lead us since Gally has taken an absence. We all voted for the top three, Dallas, Auzzy, a kid who has been here for awhile now, and Newt. Newt has been here since the beginning when we all started to arrive. Gally and then Newt, the first two people here. They all walked to the front and Jake counted the hands. "All hands for Dallas." About 8 people raised there hands, "Okay, all hands for Auzzy." A couple more people raised hands for him. I knew then, Newt was incharge...