Chapter 20

Sorry for this aha btw I still suck at keeping the same perspective...

_____________________ 2 weeks later______________________________________________

In the past two weeks a lot has happened. Skylar runs the maze with me,  I swear we are the dreamteam. Shes almost as fast as me, but not quite. Newt is still... The new Newt. He doesn't even look at me. Thomas still can't find a way to wheel Skylar, but they talk. I isolate myself, when I'm not with Skylar or Thomas. Shae gives me nasty looks and warns me off. I hate this drama. I woke up when the sun rose, I threw on my lace, tie up boots and started off towards the hall, when I saw Shae. She started off toward me. Here we go. "He never loved you, you know?!" I had to believe whatever she said was fake. She persuaded him. She's the reason he is changed. She is why he hurts. "He hates you now, but loves me. He wanted you to stay but you let him go, you let him live without you, then he realized im way better then you." No. No. No. No. She's lying, she doesn't mean it. She is lying to get on my nerves. I nodded and walked past her. "He hates you. He has never liked you and you know it!!!" She yelled out. I turned around and looked at her dead in the eye. She grinned, "Wipe that look off your face or i'll do it for you." I said, I admit, I was mad. She grinned at me, "Try me bitch!" She yelled. I shook my head, "I don't want to hurt you." I grinned. She flew toward me, my relflexs acted and I dodged her, she turned around quickly. She took a ran at me again, this time she got a grip of my neck and pushed me to the ground. She strattled me and applied pressure to my neck, choaking me out. I couldn't breath. I reached for her neck, but got a grip of her long, light brown hair. She got mad and clenched her teeth. She ripped her head away from my grip and slammed her weight on my neck. I cried out of pain. Josie looked up and I noticed she lost intertest for a second. I flipped up and she fell on her back. I got on top of her like she did me, I grabbed her throat with one hand and punched her with the other hand. When finished, I went to feed her another but someone came behind me and grabbed my throat with a knife. It was sharp, it slowly sunk into my neck. The person applied more and more. He finally spoke, it was Gally. "Go Shae, I got her." Shae got up and took a couple steps back. Gally released his pressure, he flipped me over on my back and threw me to the ground, same postion as Shae had me in.  He got ontop of me and replaced his kinfe, hard on my throat. The knife sunk into my neck, cutting into me. There was a point where I couldn't breath. I heard yelling, screaming. I kept my eyes on Gally and Shae, Gally nodded to Shae, who then got down to my level and punched me in the face a couple times, each time causing the knife to go deeper into my neck. Gally kept steady pressure to my neck. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Skylar running toward us, Thomas and everyone else followed. Thomas must have seen my neck which was cut open, I could feel the blood sliding down my chest because he stopped and then went back and caught up to Skylar, trying to hold her back, but he couldn't. She came flying toward me. Gally stood up and punched Skylar in the face. I was mad, She hit the grass hard. She must have gotten knocked out. I tried to get up. Gally looked at me, he grinned. I lost eye contact and saw Newt running toward the group of us. He saw me and ran as hard as he could. That was the 2nd last thing i saw, because i looked up at Gally who grinned, throwing his knife down at me. Stabbing me in the stomach.