Chapter 21

I opened my eyes, for short times only. "OW!" I cried out, someone was carrying me but I couldn't make out a face. I squinted my eyes, and I blinked a couple times. Newt. Newt was carrying me. Skylar trying to keep up with him, jogging beside him. "Get her to the Hall!" She called out, there must be more people with us running toward the door, opening it. Newt carefully walked through the door. "The table!" cried out Skylar. Newt walked me over to the closet table and layed me down. Everyone flooded around me and Newt got pushed behind the crowd. "Stabbed in the stomach, throat cut open, broken arm? I think." Jake was examining my battered body, "Newt?" I whispered. Skylar looked behind her and I could see him, standing at the door, watching out the window. "Newt!" She yelled, he wipped around. He walked quickly toward me, I reached my hand out. He grabbed it. "Please?" I asked. He smiled at me, "I'm never leaving your side." He leaned in and we kissed, our lips crashed together. I missed this. He pulled away and pulled up a chair beside the table. I looked at Skylar, who was smiling at me. I smiled back at her, she then went back to work on my body. I could feel every single thing that happened. Skylar pulling infectious things out of my wounds. I closed my eyes tightly, the pain worked its way up my body. Everytime I showed pain, Newt flinched. I couldn't even look at him, I looked like a baby. The door opened to the hall, Newt stood up and everyone around me turned around. Once getting a look they all created a barrier around me, I knew... It was Gally. I tried to get up, but my neck was still bleeding a lot. "Is she okay?" he asked quitely. Skylar nodded, "get out!" she yelled. I heard Gallys foot steps and the door shut. They all turned back around toward me. Not everyone helped stitch me up, some just stood there for support. Skylar and Jake, slowly and painfully stitched up my stomach and neck. It hurt like a damn, but I was lucky for the addreniline. (IDK how to spell that lol) I blacked out again

When I came to again, everyone had left the hall. Just Newt, Skylar and I. I still layed on the table. Blood covered my body, my shirt was taken off, just my black sports bra (Sorry guys lol) Skylar was washing something in the sink. I looked over at Newt who had his head rested on the table, sleeping. He was cute when he slept. Skylar came over, "You've been out for about 4 hours, he hasen't left." She whispered. I looked back to him, then back to Skylar, "Its cute, you guys." I smiled at her. "Thank you." I looked back at him, Still sound asleep. She grabbed the last rag, before she walked away I said, "Whats wrong with me?" She placed the rag back down, and grabbed a chair. "Well Bae, you got in the fight with Shae and you were on top of her, you were winning I think, then Gally came up and cut your throat. Then he stabbed you in the stomach." i nodded, I understood. Thats all I remember. "Then..." she said, I didn't know there was more. "Newt and I came running, Gally punched me and I blacked out. Thomas took me to my bed." she blushed. "he stayed with me, and I guess Newt and Gally got fighting and Shae tried to pull Newt away and he slapped her, so Gally grabbed him and threw him on you. Shae went to get revenge and totally wanted to hurt Newts feeling and grabbed your arm and broke it." I looked down, my arm was bandadged up. I nodded, "Are you okay?" I asked Skylar, she nodded. She stood up and went to wash the last rag. I looked over at Newt who was still asleep. I rested my head near his and shut my eyes. 

I woke up a bit later, this time Newt,Thomas and Skyar were there. They wanted to move me, so Gally didn't come in the night. Thomas helped Newt carry me to my bed. Every movement hurt my body, but they were trying their best. They made it half way to my bed, "please stop." I said, in a quite, calm voice. They stopped, "Please put me down." Newt looked at Thomas and gestured him to let go. He placed my feet down and Newt helped me balance. "I can walk, trust me." I took a step but the pain in my stomach hurt so much I almost fell, Newt caught me. "I do trust you, but I'm here," I smiled and he picked me up and carried me to my bed. He layed me down and walked back to Skylar and Thomas, they exchanged a quick couple words then they took off to bed. Newt came back to me. I tried to sit up. Newt stopped me. "You just won't give up will ya?" I laughed. "I feel disabled." He smirked. "Me too." I smiled at him, "what do you want?'' He asked. I tried to take my shirt off, I wanted to see my cut. Newt slowly moved toward me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, he slid it up my stomach, his hands slid up my body. I got goose bumps. When he reached my shoulders he helped me get each arm out of the arm holes (K well no shit) He took my shirt off my neck and placed it on my bed. I was laying in front of Newt, just my sports bra. I looked down at my stomach where I saw my cut, all sewed up. I looked away. Newt looked at me, "Its fine." He insisted. I nodded, I didn't think so but i aggreed. ( SORRY FOR THIS NEXT PART, TRY NOT TO DIE!) I reached down to my tight black jeans, but I couldn't reach. Newt slid his hands up my thighs and grabbed the top of my jeans. He carefully, slowly pulled down my pants. He pulled them all the way off, then helped me under the covers. "Well that was fun." he said. He winked at me. I grinned, "we should do this more often." He stood up and kissed me on the forehead, "Goodnight." He turned around and walked away. He stopped after taking about 10 steps,  turned around. He looked at me. "Can I?" he asked. I nodded, he came back toward me. He walked to the other side of my bed, I looked over to him. He watched me as he grabbed the brim (Bottom) of his shirt and pulled it off. He's skronny, so not ripped but still muscular. He kicked off his shoes and sat on my bed, back towards me. His back, was brusied, cut but muscular. I slid one finger down his back. I could hear him smile, the sound of his lips separating. He slid off his pants and crawled into my bed. I sighed. Though I had been stabbed that day, I loved everything about that evening. Thomas layed next to me. "Does this mean we're back together?"He asked. I smiled, "I hope so, I don't want to be sleeping with Shaes boyfriend." He giggled. He rolled over facing me. I layed on my back because any other position would hurt like a damn. I looked at him, he rubbed my cheek with his pointer finger. "I will never,ever leave your side. If Gally has a problem, we'll run away." I smiled at the thought. He smiled back. He pulled his hand away but replaced it on my stomach, right above my cut. "I'd like that." I said. I leaned in and kissed him. We both pulled away and I looked toward the sky. "Goodnight Josie." he whispered. "Goodnight my love."  I whispered back, the words lost in the wind. 

In love with Newtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें