Chapter 16 i think

Ok guys, me and my friends were talking about my story and I decided that its gonna get really love deep between Newt and Josie, prepare yourself for R rated material;)I wish I was joking.  But anyway ya, there is gonna be lots of fights so be ready:) Another confession, I listen to music when I write and this chapters song is- Fire and Gold,  if you need music;) I will probably tell you from now on what song I listen to. Thanks guys...

We spent the day joking around, racing, fighting, arguing, Thomas was like my older brother. I loved him like family. After we finished our last race we headed to the hall when the bell went, we grabbed a plate and surved up beans and rice, surprise. We sat down at our lonely table, where I couldn't think, look or talk to Newt. I admit, it hurt, him sitting with Shae, not me. But I knew at the end of the day, Newts mine. I smiled at the thought. Gally walked to head hall, we all stopped eating and watched him like a hawk. He walked around the front of us before saying his first sentence, words that will never exit my mind. "Josie, Newt. Outisde please." I stood up and turned to look at Newt who was already behind me, staring at me, worry in his eyes. I grabbed his hand, his cold, hard hand and led him outside. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect, Gally's face was unwritten. I couldn't tell his move, like I usaully could, he had learned to block out any emotion. He followed us outside, we walked out of the door and stopped, turned around to look at Gally, who was standing there, arms crossed. I let go of Newts hand, but he reached back, grabbed it and held my hand tightly, letting all feelings into his grip. "Ok you two, I think it would be benifical for you two to get some space." Gally looked at me then to Newt. "We don't talk all day, what more do you want? We only talk at night." said Newt. Gally nodded, "I know, thats what needs to be changed." Gally said, staring at me. Is he saying he doesnt want us together essentially? "I need you guys to either break up or act like it." Newt let go of my hand. I looked at him, his jaw clinched. I knew his next move, I jumped infront of him, before he could even flex his muscles. "Stop'' I said, he relaxed. "Wow, okay anyway. get the idea?" I turned around from Newt, "Ya... we get it." I sounded mad, hurt and unfriended. Gally didn't have to take it this far. Gally turned around and headed to the hall. I turned back around to Newt. He stood there, staring at the hall, watching Gally walk in, "Its ok." i said, trying to reasure him it was going to be ok. "We are not breaking up!" He yelled, I flinched. I blinked a couple times, "Why would we do that?'' He still wasn't looking at me, he just stood there, motionless. "I said I wouldn't loose you, I meant it. I love you to much to let you go... I--" I kissed him, cutting him off. I didn't want to hear anything more about us being over because It wont happen. I pulled away, "I promise, Gally won't take us apart." He tried to smile. He was scared. He hugged me, I was scared. I started to cry, so did he. I wipped my tears off, pulled away. "Go eat." i said smiling, he kissed me on the cheek and walked past me to the hall, knowing me now can't walk in together. I walked to my bed and sat down, I needed a moment to take it in. It hurt, it really did. But I wont't let Thomas because I know hes hurt as much as me. After I sat for a bit I went back to the hall to talk to Thomas. When I walked in Newt wasen't there, weird. I sat down next to Thomas and sighed. "I heard." he looked over at me, I gave him a questioned look. "By who?" I was surprised how fast the news passed. "Well Gally came in all serious, and then Newt came in, without you. Sat down with Shae and then she grabbed his hand and they went outside, you probably just passed them." I looked around and everybody was keeping one eye on me, they were waiting for me to bolt, freakout on Shae. I wouldn't anyway, "Yea, Gally asked us to break up or act like we did." I told Thomas, he shook his head. "What is his problem?" Thomas was equally mad as me, which was something I vauled in him, his, what i'd call, sharred emotions, he knew how I felt. I liked how close we were. "I don't know, but this is to far." I said, "Ya no kidding." Thomas and I left the hall, walking out the door, the first thing I saw was Newt and Shae. Whatever, I don't need Gally to hurt me, or Newt. They were sitting by the wall, they were holding hands. I'm fine. She was laughing with him. I'm fine. I had to remind myself that, because if i didn't I would kill her. She kissed his cheek, I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine. He sat there, stunned. He looked at her, She kissed him, they didn't kiss, they madeout. Newt pulled away and stood up and paced in front of her, she sat, smirking him. He stopped and pointed at her then to the hall. I was standing near my bed, where Newt couldn't see me.  I still watched, waiting for Newts reaction. Shae stood up and walked toward him, open arms, wanting a hug. Newt put his hand out, pushing her away. She dropped her hands and they talked, probably about her feelings... How was Newt feelings...?