1

The usual day like other day there was , Seungmin was in the library studying. He would feel someone staring at him, He would look around to find no one at all. yes no one at all. That's why he was always there students hated the library. why? , well one the librarian was strict super strict just one loud noise they would kick them out of the library two well they hated the silence and of course, studying.

seungmin, jeongin, and chan were the three students who were well favoured by the librarian not like when they make a sound they don't get kicked out. They were favoured because of their well manners and behaviours, they would offer to help the librarian at times and they were the quietest, well jeongin was inside the library. Outside he's just a dolphin(sorry-).

He would feel someone staring at him again and again he would keep looking around but he saw no one.

He would just shrugged it off at times, but it got a little bit weird. He would feel a pair of eyes staring at him. He would keep looking around No one to see again. And even the librarian wasn't there.

Hmm, that's weird...i should check around. Seungmin thought as he slowly got up.

*Bang*

The door flew open scaring the hell  out of seungmin's soul. And revealing an panting jeongin.

"Holy Salad! Yang Jeongin the actual, YOU SCARED ME!" Seungmin shouts at the panting younger. (bro what in the actual fuck is an holy salad 😭)

"Im so-sorry h-hyung"jeongin said between his breaths.

"But w-we got emergency follow me!"The younger managed to say still out of breath

"Okay that sounds serious, but are you okay?"He worriedly asks looking at the younger who looks like he's about to past out any minute.

"I'm fine hyung we gotta hurry!"He panickly says and gestured the older to follow him which seungmin did.

"that almost blew my cover"he whispers.
"i owe you one innie"he lets out an relived sigh and an small smile.

hai hai! idk what this chap rlly is but yeah, yall requested it so here hihi<3.

Short chap but i think some are gonna be longer:^

edit 10/22/22

ok so first of all this was cringe and secondly wtf is an holy salad and WHAT IS WRONG W THE A/N I sound like some type of uwu girl- 😨