"I am sorry," he speaks, rising to his feet, his countenance awash with remorse, his eyes growing soft.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, my words filled with genuine regret as I realize the unintended effect I caused him. "I can make it up to you another way," In an attempt to alleviate his mood, a soft smile graces my lips, coaxing his eyes to swiftly meet mine in response.

"How?" His eyebrow tips, and I crawl over to him, looking into his dominating, dark eyes, watching as his eyes go darker.

He bites on his bottom like watching me crawl towards his cock, which my eyes then land on, making me moan.

My God, he's big.

Lorenzo keeps standing steadfastly at the foot of the bed, his gaze fixed on me as I sit just before him on my bent knee, ready to do something I never did before.

"You want to do-"

"Yes,"  I mutter my face flushing bright red, knowing I have never done this to anyone.

"Oh yeah?" He raises his eyebrows at me, licking his lips slowly, "I mean, sweetheart, I would love for you to put my cock inside your mouth, but that would be too hasty for you, of course."

I understand he didn't want me to do it with him because we just met, but I didn't care, nor did I mind. I want to do this because of how turned-on I am.

My pussy was drenching and rushing like a river, and seeing his cock made me want to do all kinds of unholy things.

"Relax. It's my punishment," I mutter, opening my mouth and placing it over the head of his cock before I start swirling my tongue over the tip of it, moaning and hissing at the feeling, my pussy dripping in desire for his cock inside me.

I begin to suck on his head of him slowly, soughing at the pleasant taste of it, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I look up at him to see if I am doing it right, and he translates my expression, nodding.

"Yeah, baby, you're doing it so fucking well," he groans, his eyes fluttering with delight and bliss.

I lower my head more, placing more of him inside my mouth, bobbling my head, slowly increasing my pace, making his breathing heavy and ragged. "Oh, oh...yeah, oh, fuck..." He growls, quickly gripping my head and forcing me to accept more of him, deep-throating me with his cock. "Keep it there, baby..." he moans, shoving his cock down my throat, instantly burning and watering my eyes, causing me to start gaging ad choking.

He quickly removes his hands from my head, making me pull my back, and catching my breath, lifting my head to look p at him with his eyes closed.

Gathering my saliva, I spit on his dick, using my hands to pump the length of the veins bulging against me. I then place him inside my mouth once more, sucking the wide tip, groaning when I see that he pre orgasm.

I clean it with my tongue before sliding it down his cock, licking both sides, moaning and groaning. "You're so perfect..." he hisses with his breathing growing deeper. "Oh, yeah....shit," he growls.

Taking him inside my mouth once more, I begin bobbling my head, stabbing him inside my throat, the sound of it hitting my throat loud to my ears. "Right there, baby...." he gasps at the same time, I try to take him all in, but he can't.

He stops at the back of my throat, not willing to go anywhere, and I start gagging and choking.

After a few seconds, I remove my mouth before I begin sucking, only what can fit-

His door knocks, and I abruptly remove my mouth in hysteria and horror, grasping the sheet into my hands before nervously moistening my drooling lips, and looking at the door fearfully.