stop crying shawty

Continuing last chapter

Me and Ryland are just sitting in silence. Tears slowly fall down my face. He wipes them with his thumb, I melt into his touch.

"Stop crying shawty" he says, "or I'm gonna fucking cry" he pulls me closer and hugs me. I intertwine our fingers, he kisses my forehead. "I love you shawty" "I love you too" I say.

I kiss him, I missed kissing him.

We lay down, and we stay like that for a little. he notices that I'm wearing his hoodie, "is that mine?" He asks, "yup" I say, and lay back down on him. "Can you just stay?" I ask, he nods.
⚠️⚠️
11:20pm
My alarm on my phone goes off, it's time. "I'll be back" I say, and kiss him.

I get up and go in the bathroom.

I open the drawer, grab my notebook, and start writing.

hey guys, it's me, Alessia.
I know you guys are probably thinking what the fuck? But it's ok, I'm in a better place than this shithole earth.
But the real question is why right? Why did she do it? I try so hard to make people love me, but it doesn't work. There's people telling me every single fucking day that "I'm too skinny" "not enough" "slut, whore"
And lastly "kill yourself"

So I did, enjoy it. But the second that my suicide gets out, all of those people will pity, all of those people will then feel sad, having to live the fact that they drove a girl to suicide.

But if you're reading this I love you. I love you so much. More than myself. More than anything. But I wanna apologize. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I brought my problems to everyone. I'm sorry that I did this. I love you guys. Everyone that lived in hype I love you so much.

But I wanna apologize to the two main people in my life Mia and Ryland.
Mia, I'm sorry I couldn't keep our promise, you are my best friend, even though I'm gone I will keep our memories. Hopefully you'll do the same. I love you so much. I'll see you soon, I will miss you. Don't forget me.

Ryland I love you so much. This past two years
knowing you and never talking, was great. But dating you for three of them was out of my word vocabulary, thank you for being there for me, helping me cope when I got hate. I love you. Since we didn't get married at heavens gates when you're trying to find me, I'm alessia storms. Finally. I love you.

For both of you can you please not take this as your fault.

Goodbye now <3
-Alessia Fallon but Alessia Storms at heavens gates.
I love you
05.29.21

Rylands POV
Lessie has been in the bathroom for a good thirty minutes. Her alarm went off and she went to the bathroom. "Lessie are you okay?" I say loudly, no answer. I get up and go to the bathroom door "Alessia?" I say, no answer again. "Babe I'm coming in!" I say, then open the door.

I gasp loudly, she's just there. I go to her quickly and take the pills out of her mouth, then check her pulse on her neck, nothing. I check on her wrist. Nothing. Tears start to fall out of my eyes. "You did it" I say, through my tears, "you know this really feels like a whole through my fucking heart" I say to her lifeless body. "Not a fucking hole my whole heart is just gone and it's my fault" I say, I notice a paper, I pick it up and read it. Her note.

I finish reading it, the person that needs to know about it is Mia. I call her and I know that she doesn't want to talk to me.

"Ryland why are you calling me?" She says, "I can't tell you over the phone you need to come to Alessias apartment now" "why?" "I can't tell you over the phone" I answer, "ok I'm coming now" she says and hangs up.

This is gonna be hard.

40 mins later
"Alessia Ryland I'm here!" She says walking in, she sees me "what's going on? And why are you crying?" She asks, "Mia this is gonna hurt you as much as it hurts me" i say, "this is scaring me where's Lessie?" "She's fucking gone Mia!" I shout, "what do you mean?" She asks, "follow me" I say and lead her into the bathroom, she sees her immediately, and runs to her life less body.

"Lessie no, you have to stay with me, no this has to be a prank" she says with tears in her eyes, I hand her the note while there's tears in my eyes. " no" she says and falls to the floor.
"I'll call Alex and Thomas" I say, I leave her alone.

"Alex, can you and Thomas come here to me and alessias apartment?" "Yeah what's up" "I- I need you here to tell you guys" "okay we'll be there Thomas is freaking out cause Mia randomly left" "ok just get here quickly" I say.
Mia comes out of the bathroom crying hard "this our fault, we let her down, we didn't help her" "Mia don't say this is our fault" "do you not fucking see if Ryland?" She yells, "she's dead, you fucking cheated, I wasn't always there she was alone she didn't feel loved and now she's dead on a bathroom floor!" she yells again. "You're right" I say.

Alex and Thomas get here, I tell them everything that happened, Mia is crying into Thomas's chest.
"We should call the cops" Thomas says, "what the fuck are they gonna do?" I say, "I don't know, maybe the fact that that alessias body is in the bathroom!" He says.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to her. But it's time.
"Okay" I say, "Mia you wanna say goodbye with me?" I ask, "you go first" she says, "I'm not ready either" she says. I walk into the bathroom.

It's hard to view the sight of my dead girlfriend. A tear slips out my eye. "Alessia Fallon, I love you so much can't wait to see you at heavens gates" I say, "the past three months with you were amazing, and you are the girl of my dreams, the girl that stole my heart I love you" I kiss her forehead and slip her promise ring back on her finger then leave the bathroom she's in.
Mia goes in there.

Mias POV
I walk into the bathroom after Ryland.
I can't believe it, she's gone. My best friend has left me.
I start to cry looking at her.
"I love you so much Alessia" I say, "if you would've just fucking stayed with me" I cry, "so this is goodbye now, I love you bestie so fucking much" I get up and leave the bathroom.

"Cops are on the way" Thomas says to me. I nod and sit down next to Ryland, hug him. "It's gonna be okay, she's in a better place than this shitshow" I say, "god I'm gonna miss her so much" he says.

Rylands POV
The cops come and ask us a few questions, then an ambulance comes and puts her body in a bag. She's gone. Forever.

"Ry, you wanna discuss funeral dates tomorrow?" Mia asks me, "yeah" I say, "get some sleep please" Thomas says to me as we hug, Alex hugs me too.
They leave.

I sit on the couch. She's gone.