moving out

3 weeks later
Lessies pov

Me, and ryland found a apartment and we are moving in today. currently Mia, and I are packing boxes in my room while, Ryland is packing in his.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Mia says to me, "I'm only gonna be thirty minutes away so you can comeover at anytime" "I know but, I won't see you everyday, it's the first time we've lived apart since middle school" "I know" I hug her.

-----

I go in Rylands room, "I'm done" he says, "me too" I say, and hug him, he kisses my forehead.

the movers come and put our boxes in their truck.

we hug everyone. Mia, and Kouvr start to cry, "guys don't cry cause you're gonna make me cry" the two of them hug me, "I don't understand why you are crying their not that far from us" Michael says, "Michael, go pick a knife for me to stab you with" Mia says to him, and he immediately shuts up. "ok we're gonna leave now" I kiss Mia's forehead.

we get in the car, and start to drive.

honestly, I'm really happy to have my own place, with my own space. But at the same time I will miss everyone. Ryland holds my hand. "Ryland, what if this doesn't work?" "hey, it will" "but what if I shut down again, and we get into another fight?" "and that will be ok, we just need to learn to not walk out on eachother" he kisses my hand, I smile. "I love you" he says, "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We start to unpack everything, it's a three bedroom apartment so Ryland has one of the closets and I do as well.
"We need to get a table, and couch" I say, he nods in agreement and pulls me into a hug, he kisses my forehead. "we can look tomorrow" he says.
The only piece of furniture we have is the bed, so we just put blankets on the mattress.

Before I lay down I get a text message from Madison.

Madison✨
hey Lessie I wanted to see if you and Ryland would do a double date with me and Nick tomorrow?

After I read the message I ask Ryland if he okay with it, "baby, Madison wants you, her, me, and nick to do a double date tomorrow is that fine?" He looks up from his phone "yeah I guess" "are you sure?" I ask, he nods.

Lessie💜
hey Madison! We're totally cool with it, where do you wanna go?

Madison✨
cool how about (random fucking restaurant idfk I don't live in LA)

lessie💜
That's great well have a good night, and tell Nick I said hi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay down, next to Ryland. He moves and puts his head in my neck, while putting his arm around me. Ryland falls asleep before me, I stare at the ceiling, and watch the fan. I sigh quietly, not thinking about it.
It leaves me in my thoughts. In the quiet room, after a few minutes I turn, and I face sleeping Ryland. I smile to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I check the time on my phone, it's two in the morning, it's been two hours of me tossing and turning, I decide to get up.
I change into Rylands hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants.
I write Ryland a note telling him I'll be back.
I grab my keys and wallet. Then get in my car and start to drive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been driving around for a little while, I decide to go to target.

I get to target and get my cart, might as well do some grocery shopping. I go through the snack isle then real food.
While walking through the snack isle I see someone familiar, I look harder and it's Kouvr!
She notices me looking at her, and runs up to me and hugs me "hi" I say, "hi" she says. Alex comes over with Calvin "hey you guys" I say, I hug both of them.
Then the question comes "why are you here at almost three in the morning?" Alex asks pointing his camera at me, "why are you guys here at almost three in the morning?" I say back. "I'm kidding, I couldn't sleep and I we don't have groceries yet so I came here, you guys?" " honestly the same thing" kouvr says. "Where's Ryland?" Calvin asks, "he's back at the apartment sleeping" I answer, "ok we'll let you go" kouvr says hugging me again. "Love you" she says, "love you too" I say and walk away, and continue shopping.
I check out after an hour and drive back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get back home, and start to put the groceries away trying to be quiet as possible.

After I finished I put my pajamas back on and lay back down with Ryland "you're back" he says, and puts his arm back around me.
I attempt to fall back asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️