Damn, is the bitch delusional?

Two days later

I am still undecided about my decision to move to New York. I'm currently sitting in Mia's room, while she's going through her closet to find something to wear for her and Thomas's date.

"does this look cute?" she asks, "what?" I say, "oh yeah it does" she smiles "ok"

I get a DM, I open it. "oh my god!" "what?!" Mia says, "Madison Beer just DM'ed me!" I read it 'hey Lessie, its Madison I just wanted to know if you wanted to get lunch tomorrow, so I can get to know you, you seem really cool, I hope we can be friends :)' "

"cool" Mia says, I respond.

Lessie: "Hi, I can't believe you wanna be friends with me, but I'm completely free tomorrow. So where do you wanna meet?"

Madison:"I know this really basic but what if we just went to saddle ranch?"

Lessie: Thats cool I'll see you tomorrow!' here's my number (***)-***-****

"she wants us to meet at saddle ranch for lunch tomorrow" I tell Mia, "Thats great lessie" I can tell something is wrong, "Mia whats wrong?" "Don't replace me please" "I can't replace you, your my best friend, and we live together so there's no replacing you" I hug her, "okay" she says. "You look pretty, now go" I say to her, I walk her downstairs.

I look at Thomas "Have her home by ten, no drinking, and keep her safe" I hug Mia "have fun!" they leave.

I walk to Ryland, and Nick room, "hey babe, Hi Nicky" they both greet me, I sit on the bed next to nick, while ryland is playing video games. I start a conversation with Nick, "I'm going out to lunch with Madison for lunch" "like Madison Beer?" Nick says, "yeah, why?" "Nick kinda has a thing for Madison" Ryland says, "I do not" nick says annoyed, "ok buddy" Ryland says. "seems like you do, I'll but in a word for you" I smile at him.

(were gonna say their not together yet)

"Have you thought of your decision yet?" Nick asks, "no, but I don't wanna leave you guys, but I have one more day to decide if wanna give up my spot" Ryland starts to talk, "Lessie you shouldn't give this-" I interrupt him, "wait shut up, give up my spot! I'll be right back"

I take my phone and go back to my room, and call Tamera.

Hello?

Hi, is this Tamera?

Yes it is how can I help you?

I'm Alessia Fallon, and I recently got in with guys, and I would like to give up my spot, but Is there a way I could give it to someone?

Let me check, I gonna put you on hold for a second.

I just thought, what if gave my spot to Guinevere? She said she wants to try modeling so I'll give my spot to her. I get taken off hold.

hello?

I'm here

so there is a way you can give your spot to someone else can I have the name?

Guinevere beck (lol from YOU)

ok, Is there a way I can get in contact with the parent or guardian?

I do not, but I'm going to see her today, and I can give her mom your number.

sounds great if they decide to take it please get her to call me, have a nice day!