i just wanna be fucking loved

11pm
I wake up with a pounding headache.
I look and I'm not in my room.
Where the fuck am I?

I'm wearing a big brown shirt, and my underwear.
I see a desk with a PC and a stream set.

Did I sleep with someone last night? Damn two people in one day. Real whore move

The bathroom door opens and Vinnie comes out wrapped in a towel around his waist.

Fuck. He looks hot. I admire his tattoos, and I look at his hands.

"Hey you're awake" he says, I don't even pay attention, and just keep staring.
"You gonna keep staring?" "Hmm? Sorry" shit. "Um why am I here, and why the fuck am I in my underwear?" I ask, "last night you, tana, and Mia were extremely drunk so you started dancing on the kitchen island, and you started say you love everyone, and fuck Ryland storms them you blacked and almost fell so I caught you and brought you here" "wait did we?-" I ask.

I've never had sex with anyone other than Ryland.

"of course not I will never take advantage of someone drunk" he says, "also all of that was posted on social media I have the video" he hands me his phone, and I watch the video.

Mia, tana, and I look like drunk messes.
I wonder how Ryland feels after this video.
The video ends.

"Vinnie, where did you sleep?" "Oh I slept in Michaels room" he says going into the closet to change. "Also there's donuts I got for you downstairs" he says, "thanks vinnie" I get out of his bed and go downstairs.

Mia is in there with Thomas, Calvin, Michael and Jake.

"Good morning" I say, "good morning wifey" mia says and we hug. "Where'd you sleep last night?" She asks, "Vinnies room" I say. "Damn Vinnie?" Michael says, "yes dumbass and no nothing happened" I say and get a donut.
"So that's who they were for" Jake says, "what do you mean?" I ask, "Vinnie literally said no one is aloud to have them and they're for someone" he answers.

Aw.

"It's just donuts so it's nothing" I say brushing it off,

After an hour I go back home.

I walk through the door of the apartment and put Lola down.

I jump on my bed and scroll through Instagram.
I see that tiktokroom has my videos from last night, the first one was me saying I love everyone and dissing Ryland.
I go through the likes and see if Ryland saw it.
I see that Tana liked it along with vinnie, and Nick.
I continue to go through them, I have to keep scrolling cause I don't follow Ryland.
I find his name, damn it. That means he saw it.

I close Instagram and text Madison.

Lessie 💖
Heyyyy Madison what are you doing today???

Madison 🤍
Hey I'm actually not doing anything today, and Nick is out biking, so you should comeover!

Lessie 💖
Sure! Any specific time?

Madison 🤍
Whenever is fine my address is (random fuckin address cause I don't know where Madison lives :)

Lessie 💖
Ok see you soon!

I get up from my bed and shower and wash my hair.
I pick out my outfit and do my makeup.
I should probably put on some concealer so I don't look hungover.

I put food in Lolas bowl for her.

Then get in the car to Madison's.
I hook my phone to the car and play music.
While in the middle of a song I get a phone call, it's Ryland.
I sigh and pick it up, "hello?" I say, "um hey" he says, there's a small silence. But I break it, "I'm guessing you saw the video" I say, "yeah" he says, "look I was drunk I'm sorry" I apologize, "no not that, the HollywoodFix video" he says. "I was upset, it was after you left, I'm sorry" "Lessie stop apologizing it was my fault"
He is right.
"Okay" I say, "well I'm gonna go now" he says, "okay bye" we hang up.