Some tears, feelings, and a party with tears

I wake up the next morning, with Rylands head in my neck, and his arm around my torso. God damn, he does a number on me.

My phone starts to ring, reach to get it slowly so I don't wake up Ryland.

Phone call between Mia and Lessie

regular~lessie

bold~ Mia

"what's up Mia?"

"Alex and Thomas decided to have a party tonight, and sway is coming, so do think you'll want to come?"

"um, sure"

"yay, love you"

"love you too!"

I start to wake up Ryland, "Ry, get up its one in the afternoon" "no" he says. "ok" I say. I have an idea.

I downstairs and knock on Alex and Kouvrs door, "come in" Kouvr says. I go in, "I have an idea, so we need ice, water and a bucket" "ok" Alex says. "and Alex you need your camera, we're gonna prank Ryland, he's asleep." "I already like this" Kouvr says. "So were gonna get mia, and where gonna dump Ice water on him, while Alex records it"

Alex starts recording Mia, Kouvr, and I filling up the buckets with water.

We go into my room and, I count down from three, "three, two, one!" We dump the water on him, and he wakes up fast,

"what the hell?!" Me, Alex, Kouvr, and Mia are laughing our asses off he gets off the bed but slips in a puddle of water, we start laughing harder. "this is perfect content!" Alex says.

"now the next clip is gonna be them kissing" Mia says. "no" I say, and look at Alex, and he looks at me. "the next clip is gonna be us kissing?" I say smiling, "yup" he says with a wholesome smile. "just kidding" he says to the camera.

"at least it wasn't my bed" Ryland says. "Then that means you get to help me go dry them" I say. "thank you everyone that helped" they all leave and me and Ryland taking the sheets off the bed. "Thomas and Alex wanna have have a party with Sway" "that's cool, are you gonna go this time?" "yeah, I think so"

We start putting the bedding in the dryer. "I think I wanna get a dog" "really?" "yeah, I feel like it would be interesting" "It would be cool" "but, I have to find something to wear to the party" I kiss his cheek and leave the laundry room.

I go into Avani's room. "beb, I don't know what to wear to the party" "same" she says, "but everything looks good on you" I say to her. She smiles, "thanks beb" She goes in her closet looking for something to wear, "so anything happen between you and Ryland yet?" "no, but I like him a lot" "anything between you and Anthony?" "I invited him to go to the party with me" "ok, cool. I think Im gonna ask Ryland out" "then go for it" "should I?" "yes! its obvious he likes you too, my guy is a whole ass simp" "ok!" "I love you!" "love you too" I leave her room.

I go to my room, and go through my closet. After a few minutes of looking I come across THE red dress that James told me not to wear. He slut shamed me, he hit me, cheated on me, and told me to kill myself. that whole relationship was fucked up. I feel a tears streaming down my face. I guess the dress does make me look like a slut. My own dad didn't want me. But Ryland does, right?

James hurt me, maybe its time to start over with Ryland. I continue crying while holding the dress. A few minutes later someone knocks on my door, I get up and wipe my tears. "come in!" I say. Ryland walks in and sees that I was crying, he looks at me sympathetically. "Lessie" he pulls me into a hug. I cry into his chest. We sit down on my bed, "I found the dress" "what do you mean?" "the dress from the night when me and James went to the party" I cry harder, and he hugs me again tighter. "you wanna walk through the garden to clear your head?" I nod, and we get up and he holds my hand.