A break

Next day

Lessies pov

We decided that were gonna do the double date tomorrow, we were just gonna keep it casual and go to Boa.

All the boys left today, so It's just me and the girls at home. I miss Ryland. I think I'll call him later. But I'm gonna go to Mia's room.

I get to Mia's room, "hey Mia" "hey whore, how was it?" "how was what?" "you know what I'm talking about, didn't really think you would do it in the morning but ok"

That when I realize what she's talking about. I blush, and laugh.

"Uh, yeah I lost my virginity" "yeah to Ryland! that means no longer virgin, were celebrating" she calls the girls in,

"Babes we're going to have a girls day todayyyy" they all cheer, "we are celebrating Lessie losing her v-card!" "Mia!" I shout, "I was right she did get that D!" Charli said, "CHARLI!" Avani says, "Congrats beb" Kouvr says to me. "can I drive?" I ask, "NO" they all say, Kouvr ends up driving.

We get out the car and start walk to the entrance of the mall when paparazzi comes up to us, "Alessia! Girls, how are you guys?" we continue walking, "good" we all say, "what are you guys doing today?" "just going having a girls day" "Nice, lessie have you and Ryland got together?" "Its Alessia, and we're done have a nice day" me and the girls go inside the mall. "are you ok?" Mia asks, "I'm fine, I'm gonna call Ryland" I go to the bathroom.

Call between Ryland and lessie

Bold~ lessie, italic~ryland

hey baby

Hey Bub

where are you?

at the mall with the girls, I had paps encounter a few minutes ago

oh are you ok?

yeah, what are y'all doing?

wanna know something funny?

what?

I'm actually at the mall now with all the boys

What, where?!

I leave the bathroom, and walk towards the food court with the rest of the girls,

I can actually see you guys

I look and I see him, I go and hug him, the boys come and sit with us, "well this is a surprise" Mia says, I hold Rylands hand, and put my head on his shoulder. "lessie, why did you not let them call you lessie?" Charli asks me, "Ive never let anyone outside of my family, or friend group call me Lessie. I never liked paparazzi so I want them to call me Alessia" "lessie" Mia points behind me and Ryland, I turn around to see them recording us, I keep holding on to Rylands hand, and wave at them. "how about we all split up in groups of two, and then we meet back here in a hour" Kouvr says to all of us. We all agree and go our own ways.

Ryland and I are together walking through the mall, "Bub, you look pretty" I blush, "thanks"

"what if we got a matching pair of shoes?" he asks me "I'd like that" we go in the store, let go of his hand, and start looking for shoes.

An employee comes up to me, "Hello, can I help you find a specific pair of shoes?" "no, I just think I'm gonna look around" "but your really pretty, can I have your number?" I laugh a little, "aha I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" I walk away and go to Ryland.