Stop ignoring me

Lessies pov

continuing of last chapter

We get out the Uber, and start walking towards Boa. I'm holding Rylands hand. Paperazzi starts coming towards us, we continue walking. "Lessie!" "Hello Fletcher" "how are you I saw your tweet and the comments" "I'm fine I just need a break from the death threats, and hate" "that's good" "I had Ryland take my phone so I couldn't see them" "Thats the greatest, are you guys dating yet? cause that's real boyfriend material, and you're holding hands" I laugh, "we can go in now" charli says to me, "have a good one fletcher" 

We walk into boa and sit down. I am still holding Rylands hand tighter than before. " I hate paparazzi" Charli says, "same here" I say back. "what if we have another girls night its been a while" "I like that, but this clingy bitch won't let me leave him for over an hour" chase laughs a little. "you turned him soft" "no she didn't" Ryland argues, "yeah, I did" I say, "she turned you into a whole ass simp" charli says, we all start laughing. We finish eating and go back home.

Back at home

Before

Rylands pov

we all placed a bet to see who ignore their girlfriend longer, Lessie isn't gonna like this.

I go into my room, and start playing video games, lessie comes in after a little while and sits on my lap.

Back to Lessie's pov

I get home and go into my room, and close my door. I take off my hoodie and jeans, put on sweatpants, another hoodie of Rylands. I go to Ryland and Nicks room, and knock on the door nick answers "Lessie, hey!" we hug, "hi Nicky" he lets me in and I see Ryland playing video games I go and sit on his lap, nothing from him. "Nothing?" I say. I get a lighter and start lighting it very close to his face "stop ignoring me" I flicker it a few times,"fine" I get up and sit next to Nick "why is he ignoring me?" "not sure" "well I'm gonna go with the girls since its our night bye Nicky" 

I walk to the movie room where the girls are, "Mia, do you know why Ryland is ignoring me?" "no, but Thomas is doing the same thing" charli looked "so is chase as soon as we got home he stopped talking to me" "Alex won't pay attention to me" Kouvr says. "I think its something for a vlog, probably a bet to see who will talk to their girlfriend first, what if we made them not ignore us" "I like that" Kouvr says.

We all go back to our boyfriends, to make them lose this challenge. I'm back in Nick and Rylands room. I go to Ryland and start running my fingers through his hair. still nothing from him. I sit in his lap bridal style, and I kiss him and he doesn't kiss me back. I get up cause I have an Idea. "Nicky, I need your help with something"  we go to my room so Ryland can't hear us, "I wanna prank Ryland but I need you to record it" "ok, what are you gonna do?" "a period prank, I'm gonna put fake blood on my sweats and sit on his lap again and let the blood get on him" "Ok, I think Thomas still has some fake blood so ill get it"

He went to get the blood while I made sure that my camera is charged. he comes back with the blood and I start putting it on my ass. "I think this is good" we walk back to their room while Nick is recording, I go and sit on his lap. "since you won't give me attention then I'll go watch a movie by myself, I get up and it doesn't take him that long to notice "Lessie what the hell is that?" "now you respond to me?" "its was for Thomas, but what is that?" "what?" I look in his lap, "shit, I'm bleeding and I got it on you" I start to fake cry, "shit" he say, and turns off the game. He hugs me "Its ok" I pretend to cry more. gullible motherfucker. "I don't know what to do, do I go to the store and get you chocolate, and shit?" simp. I let go of the hug "that's not necessary cause its fake" "what?" "I pranked you motherfucka, that's not real blood"  I laugh and jump around the room, "aww fuck you" he says, "Nicky helped" "fuck you too" "ok, I'm gonna take this off and watch a movie in my room" I give him a peck on the lips, "bye Nicky" 

I leave to my room and take off my sweats, my door opens I put my sweats back on quickly before they could see me. "Ryland!" he pulls me closer to him by the hem of my pants, and starts to kiss me, and I kiss him back. He pulls away, "hi" I say. "We're going to the beach tomorrow" he says, "I can't do that" "why?"

I take off the hoodie, and the sweatpants. He sees immediately. "Lessie" I start to cry. "I know, it was just the death threats, and I was stressed" he hugs me, and kisses my head. "why didn't you tell me?" "it was too hard, I broke Mia's promise" he picks me up lays me on my bed, and lays next to me. "lessie you need to start telling me these things, I'm not gonna make you promise you anything, but this is killing me" I nod, " its cause I think I love you, I know we've only been together for 3 days but-" interrupted him by kissing him "I love you too" I smile. 

We lay down he puts his arms around my torso, and his head on my chest. He kisses my jawline. "this is the second time you've pranked me" he says, I laugh a little. "I'm gonna get you when you least expect it" "whatever you say Ryland"

Authors note:

Hi, hope you enjoyed! I think this is my favorite chapter so far. but the mood swing in this book are immaculate lol. I never meant to make Lessie so sensitive, but here we are.

ok luv u!!! ❤️