goodbye!

Rylands Pov

I wake up the next morning, I wake up next to Lessies head in my chest, How did I get so lucky? I kiss her forehead a few times,

"lessie, we have to go" she wakes up, "Hi"  she gets up, "what time is it?"  "nine-thirty" I answer, "ok" she kisses me. "I'm gonna go to the vending machine" "ok" she leaves.

Lessies pov

I'm so fucking hungry, I haven't eating since the party.  Me and Ryland not talking fucked me up, to the point were I didn't wanna eat. The shit I do for love.

I get to the vending machine, I see Doritos, lays, Fritos, and granola bars. "guess Ill just do Doritos"

I walk back to Rylands room, "Bub, are you ready?" "yup" "ok" We checkout the hospital and leave.

We get to the car, and start driving home. He holds my hand, "your lucky I'm not making you drive" he laughs.

I get a snap notification, its a friend request from Kio.

Do I tell Ryland? I accept it, turn off my phone and continue to drive us home.

Its not a big deal, its just kio. We kissed and it meant nothing to me, when we where in the moment it meant nothing to both of us, he had just broke up with Olivia. I'm gonna tell Ryland so he won't suspect that I'm talking to Kio.

I leave my thoughts, "Kio just sent me a request on snap, and I accepted it" "okay" he says, "is that ok?" "Lessie, I don't want to have a decision with who you can be friends with on snap, I trust you" I smile, "ok"

He's the best.

We get home, and we are get greeted by everyone. I go to Charli, "hey Bub" to her, "Hey lessie, I got everyone Dunkin yours is in the fridge" "Thanks Char" "Me and Ryland made it official" "aww congrats" she hugs me, "what if if we did a double date?" she asks me, "I like that, I'll ask Ryland" "cool" "I'll see you later babe"

I go upstairs to my room, and get in the shower.

After I finish I get out in my towel, and leave the bathroom.

I see Ryland sitting on my bed on his phone, "oh hey" I say to him, "hey, do I need to turn around this time?" "no, your fine" I laugh a little.

I open my drawers to look for something to wear. I turn and face him, "I think I'm ready" he looks up from his phone, "what do you mean?" I get in my bed with him, and  I start to kiss him. he kisses me back, and I get on top of him, "are you sure?" he says, "yeah" I say, and continue to kiss him. I unwrap my towel and throw it on the floor,

he starts to kiss my neck, "positive?" "ye-" I moan, "ok" he takes of his hoodie with his shirt.

He kisses me, starts to kiss down my chest down to my inner thighs, he puts his hands on my hips, and starts to lick through my folds, I moan "fuck, Ryland!" he moves his hand down my thigh, "Ryland I need to cum" he inserts two fingers in me. "Ryland"  I cum on his fingers (run me over with a bus please😃👍🏼) he comes back up and kisses me, "do you have a condom?" "yeah" I open my drawer, and get it. "how do you?" "Mia, for some odd reason" "ok" He kisses me again and puts the condom on, "are you sure you want me to?" "yes" he lines up with my entrance, "tell me if it hurts" I wimpier, "holy fuck" he thrust in and out of me slowly, "go faster" he starts to go faster, I moan loud this time. He kisses me, and moves me to all fours, and starts going from the back.

I moan with tears coming down my face, he checks to see if I'm ok, "are you ok?" "yes" I moan again, "I think I'm gonna cum again" "go ahead baby" I cum, and he pulls  out of me and throws away the condom. what the hell did I just write?💀

I kiss him, and lay in his arms.

I just had sex.

My phone goes off, its a snap notification from Kio. I'm not fucking answering that. the sound goes off again. "are you gonna get it?" "no, its kio, I don't want him to ruin this moment" I smile at him.

This was the best. Goodbye virginity!!!!
———————
Next day

 Goodbye virginity!!!! ———————Next day

rylandstormss
❤️💬↪️
I'll keep her

Comments

user39 it's Alessia

user24 we lost him ladies
user33 IT BETTER BE LESSIE

user14 I want him and Riley together
^user FUCK NO
*rylandstorms has liked*

miahayward finally god damn
user all I care is that he's happy

nickaustinn he's whipped

alessiafallon_ lol
^user17 it's u
^user18 I hope it's not her
^user41 watch it be darianka

Lessie and Ryland are official! whats to come next? but it fees like Kio is trying to come between. I'm running out of Ideas, but hoped you liked this chapter!  ❤️