Chapter 2

Raven

I locked myself in my room. I was meditating while Titus laid on my bed. We both heard the knock at my door I knew it was him we were the only one's up at this time. Titus barked quietly once, I could hear Damian's sigh outside my door then his feet going into the distance.

I didn't realize he was going to act like that towards me. The only reason I knew he had a nightmare because I had one too. It was strange there was this woman there. She had Dark brown hair and tanned skin. She looked lean and agile. I've never met this woman before, she must be calling for help or something.

As I approached her I could see she was very beautiful and had similar green eyes to Damian's. 'Raven', her voice echoed softly around me. 'I'm here'. What did she even mean by that, where is she?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard something shatter. I stopped meditating immediately and stood up in my dimly lit room. I noticed a picture frame of a picture with Damian and I had shattered. It feel from its place on my book shelf. That was odd it shouldn't have fallen since it placed further back on the shelf. If anything it would have just stayed on the shelf. 

I took out the picture and placed it on the shelf the picked up the glass and threw it away. I'll have to get a new frame later. It was my favorite picture of Damian and I, shockingly we were both smiling in it. I head to the door and decided to get some tea, before heading up to the roof. I turned to Titus on the bed.

"Come one boy." I called to him and jumped of the bed making a thudding sound since he was so big. We walked to the kitchen, I started the kettle to let the water boil. As it sat on the stove I went into my cupboard to get one of my herbal teas. I place the petals into my infuser, then pull the whistling kettle off the stove, pouring the steaming water over the infuser into the mug. Once it was my desire color I pulled out the infuser and added a little honey.

I headed to my place on the roof with Titus by my side. I open the door while looking at Titus, "What do you think Titus will the sunrise be pretty today?" He looked at me then barked as we walked over to our spot. "I think so too." I laugh looking up to see Damian leaning on the edge of the roof. I slowed down in my tracks

He turns around to look at me. "I knew you'd come up here." He slightly smiled at me. I sighed.

"You know what I think I can miss one sunrise," I say turning around. I feel his hand grab my upper arm lightly letting it slide down to my hand. I turn around to see he's holding my hand in his. I look up to him.

"I'm sorry about this morning, I freaked out you and never gave you chance to explain yourself." I hung my head. "Will you stay up here?" He asked me. I nodded my head and we walk over to wall. I leaned my elbows on the edge with my cup, still holding on to the handle.

"I had a dream about a woman last night." I told him. He turned look at me.

"Oh," he sounded off. "What happened?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Nothing she just said my name and then she said 'I'm here'." I told him. "She doesn't look familiar to me either."

"Strange, well maybe it was just a random dream that doesn't mean anything." He suggested.

"I guess," was all I could get out before the door opened up pulling our attention to it.