PART 28 UNO

"TONY STOP CHEATING!"

"I'm not!"

"Woah Woah, what's happening??" I walked into the kitchen where I heard Tony and Steve having some heated argument at the dining room table.

"I just wanted to calmly play UNO, but these two have been accusing each other of cheating from the start," Nat explained the situation.

"How do you even cheat with UNO?" I asked confused, but I immediately regret asking when I see Peter and Nat's face.

"Why don't you tell her Tony, you're so good at it already," Steve said as he laid his cards turned upside down on the table.

"Just admit you can't stand losing to me, Rogers." Tony smiled up at him as he played his next card. Hitting Steve with a plus-two.

"YOU -" Steve burst out before he sucked it back in. Apparently finding his calm all of a sudden. "It's fine, I'm watching you Stark."

"Fanboy," Tony said under his breath, loud enough for the rest to hear, making the room fill with chuckles. I was so focused on the game and how Tony and Steve were challenging each other that I didn't realize Wanda was walking over. until she wrapped her hands around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Hi" She planted a kiss on my shoulder, making me smile instantly. "What are you doing?"

"Watching Tony and Steve play UNO...way too seriously" I responded holding onto her arms around me.

"He's cheating," Steve said as he motioned to Tony before playing a new card.

"I'm not" Tony replied instantly. I felt Wanda smile against my shoulder, so I turned my body around, facing her.

"Come on, I want to do something" I grabbed her hand and led her to the elevator.

"Do you want to go to the roof?" She said as she saw me push the top button. I glanced at her, only giving her a smirk in response.When the elevator arrived at the roof, I grabbed Wanda's hand and pulled her with me out of the elevator into the rain.

"Yn!" She shrieked when the heavy drops fell on us. She lifted her head up, embracing it. A smile forming on her face.

"You really weren't joking when you said you loved the rain" I laughed at how she was loving every moment of this.

"You remember?" Her head tilted back down, looking me right in the eyes.

"Of course I do" I smiled as I pushed her wet hair back, freeing her face. "I remember everything you said to me" My eyes were fixed on hers.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I cupped her cheeks and gave her the kiss she wanted, a passionate one in the rain. When I pulled back, I was greeted with her amazing smile. Even when she's completely soaked by the rain, she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Without a doubt.

"Can I ask you something really serious?" Wanda's look on her face immediately went a bit worried as I said this.

"Yeah, of course. What is it?"

"I need to know....did Tony cheat with UNO?" Immediately Wanda let out a deep breath, before slapping my arm. "Uh, Ouch?"

"Don't do that! I thought something was wrong!" She rubbed her face, wiping off the raindrops before new ones fall back on her.

"I'm sorry" I softly laughed, pulling her in a hug, feeling a bit bad about making her feel like that. She wrapped my arms around me too, and here we were, hugging in the rain. And I'm enjoying every bit of it.

"But like seriously, did he cheat?"

"...yeah, yeah he did" Wanda chuckled in my shoulder, before pulling away from the hug.

"How do you even cheat at UNO?"

---------

A little chapter :)

i felt bad for not writing anything in the past days