PART 9 Truth or Dare

When Wanda and I walked through the door where the party was going on a few hours ago, we saw that the majority had already left. In the back of the room, the whole team sat in seats, including Nat who apparently did come from behind the bar today."there you guys are!" Steve spoke when he saw the two of us walking towards them. "Where were you?"

"oh uh, Peter wasn't feeling well, so we took him to his room," I answered before taking a seat on the couch.

"I saw you leave, that was 2 hours ago?" Nat joined the conversation before sipping the beer she was holding in her hand.

"Well, someone doesn't know the saying: 'don't take your espionage work home'. But, if you must know, I was getting some fresh air with Wanda. You know, the smell of vomiting isn't really that pleasant." I answered her before stealing and drinking her beer.

"it's good to see you two getting along, this means your training will run much smoother." Tony now joined the conversation with a hint of approval in his voice. "Wanna join the game? We're playing some truth or dare."

"Sure, let me know all your deepest secrets." I grinned and rubbed my hands in an evil way.Wanda also chose to participate and after that, we started the game.

"Alright Captain Frisbee, Truth or Dare?" I asked towards Cap before I sipped some of my stolen drink from Nat.

"I'll go for a truth" He finally replied after some debating.

"If you had to switch weapons with someone/powers, who would you choose?" I shoot him his truth. Making the whole group wait attentively for his answer.

"Definitely Wanda, My -'frisbee'- is nothing against her powers" He replied while chuckling.

"I mean, you're not wrong" Wanda grinned as she played with a flow of redness in her hand.

The game went smoothly, the only thing I wish I hadn't seen was Banner giving my sister a lap dance, which looked more like a pigeon mating ritual. Just painful to watch.

"Alright Yn, Truth or Dare?" Clint asked me while spinning a drumstick in his hand.

"Truth, I'm not going to risk doing a lap dance, you guys just aren't ready for that," I answered with a smirk.

"Worst date, shoot," Clint requested with curiousness in his voice.

"Never been on one, soooo, better luck next round" I chuckled as I sipped the last bit out of my drink.

"What? Like, never?" Nat abruptly asked me with shock.

"Uh, yeah? What? That's not so weird?... is it?" I replied looking around the group to get some support, but when I saw all their glances, I noticed it might not be that normal after all.

"But You've already been in a relationship ... right?" My sister asked another question, where I'm not really sure that my answer was going to be normal now, so I just looked at her with an awkward smile.

"I'm just not really relationship material I guess," I said, shrugging and switching Steve's drink with my empty one without him realizing.

"Wait, does that mean Lady Yn is a Vi-" Thor started to speak before I quickly interrupted him.

"Now, hold on, I said I'm not relationship material, I didn't say that I don't have needs," I replied while I raised my finger.The group laughed at my statement and we decided to do one more round.

"Lady Wanda, Do you prefer a Truth or a Dare?" Thor questioned her as he poured some weird liquid into his drink.

"I'll pick a dare," Wanda replied as she crossed her legs, curious to know what he'll pick her to do.

"Alright then, I dare you to passionately kiss whoever you think is the most attractive person in this room," Thor requested before taking a sip of his drink. Clint and Tony both simultaneously made an 'oeeeeee' sound after hearing the dare.

Wanda stood up from her seat and looked from one person to another in the group before her eyes stopped and fell on me. She walked in my direction without ever breaking eye contact. With every step she got closer, I got warmer. I've been getting really sick since I got to the tower, maybe I'm allergic to the air filter they use here. While I was thinking about what else I could be allergic to. Wanda had already come closer to me. She leaned forward and placed both hands on each cheek of mine. My breath faltered for a moment as I saw her face move closer to that of mine. great, now I also suffer from breathing problems. Wanda gently placed her lips on mine, they were soft and sweet, I couldn't help but kiss her back.

"..Uhum" Nat couched after a while, which broke the kiss, but not without Wanda and I staring at each other for a second.

"You seem a bit red over there LittleRomanoff" Tony spoke to me while pointing to his cheeks.

"Yeah, I know, I think I should see a doctor or something, I don't know what I've got lately?" I replied in a serious tone. After which the group laughed, I don't understand why though? even Nat and Wanda were laughing, uh, I could have a life-threatening bacteria or something?