PART 22 Phones and Codes

3 weeks later

Tony organized a party because, well, I don't really know why. We've been on a mission, maybe that's why? Even though it wasn't really a success, don't get me wrong, everyone is still alive. The fight was easy and fun. But we have not found any new information about me. The last lead we had was the day we found Wanda after her kidnapping. The problem is just that I, uh, well kinda pushed 'Asshole' a little too hard against the wall. So that lead is of no use anymore.

Banner and Stark have done several tests on me since I've been here, but we still don't know exactly what it is they injected me with. All we know is that my powers are somewhat like Wanda's, but still different. So, not that much help. For all that we know I could suddenly drop dead. I know, a little dramatic, but I'm not going to rule it out. On the other hand, I've become attached to my powers, they are fun. My control over them is almost perfect thanks to my gorgeous girlfriend who helped me with that. Have I become lazy now that I know that I can open the refrigerator from my seat? maybe. But hey, work smarter, not harder.

As for Wanda and me, we haven't really told anyone on the team about us yet. I guess Nat knows because I asked her for date advice and stuff, but apparently she keeps that information to herself. I think Peter is still assuming that I have followed the four-week plan and that I just need more time. But like, the sneaking around is hot. During the day we try to find places to be alone, usually the training room or the roof and at night we sneak into each other's room. It has become a fun routine.

-

"Wands, have you seen my phone?" I shout from the bathroom. "The party is about to start and I have to let Peter know when we are going"

I can hear her walking around my room, "Yeah, it's here. What's your code I'll send it"

"Oh no that's fine, I'll do it," I say as I walk out of the bathroom to her. Wanda turned her over and raised her eyebrow at me. "What?" I ask, grabbing my phone to text Peter.

"You tell me, why so secretive about your phone code?" she crossed her arms, slightly tilting her head at me.

"What do you mean? I'm not secretive about it" I reply with a chuckle, typing the message to Peter.

-

New message to: P🕷

You: Probably going to the party by 8

-

"Okay, what's your code then?" Wanda said making a serious face, stepping closer towards me.

I put my phone in my pocket before I lightly grip her shoulders. "Wanda, baby, I'm not going to do that" I chuckle.

"And then I have to believe you're not being secretive?" She pushes my hands off her shoulders and walks into the bathroom.

"Are you really mad about this?" A little shocked, I follow her. Honestly, I thought she was joking. "What do you think I would withhold from you?" I ask, looking at her in the mirror as I lean against the bathroom door.

"I don't know" She turned her towards me, her hands leaning on the sing, gaze glued to the ground.

"Wands, what's up? Did I do something, making you unable to trust me?" I straighten myself, no longer leaning against the door.

Her gaze shot up and she walked over to me. "No, no, I trust you 100%! I don't know what suddenly came to me. I'm sorry." She put her palm against my cheek. I put my hand over hers and smiled.

"If you really want it, I can give you my code," I say, looking straight into her eyes.

"No, I trust you." She says with a smile, before letting go of my cheek and stepping back into the bedroom. "I'm going to my room for a second, I forgot my make-up brush." ​​I hear her walk to the door and leave my bedroom. The smile I had on my face slightly fading.

"Fuck" I sigh under my breath before taking my phone out of my pocket. I unlock it and go to the app '100+ Pancake recipes'. Instead of pancake recipes, a chat appears.

-

101010 New Message: From: D 010101

IIDII: I cannot help you.

-

I sigh in irritation

-

101010 Message: D 010101

IIYouII: You have to, it's the least you can do. And you know that.

IIDII: -typing-

-

I hear Wanda come back into the room and quickly close my phone before putting it in my pocket.

"You're back fast," I say, coming out of the bathroom. Found that brush? I hug her from behind, resting my head in the crease of her neck. She hummed as she held up the brush in front of her. I kissed her shoulder before letting go of her. "Now, chop chop, we've only got half an hour. Parker is going to be crazy if we're late again. Remember last time?" I chuckled thinking back to it.

"How can I not? Peter really is a magnet for old ladies" She laughed as she sat down at my desk.

"I don't think he liked it as much as her. That woman really didn't want to let him go," I say between laughing.

"Stop! I'm going to pee my pants!" Wanda laughed hard as she crossed her legs.

"DON'T YOU DARE PEE ON MY DESK CHAIR!" I shouted dramatically, still laughing.