Miami Part 2

And now we sit here together, casually making out, in the middle of the night, under the stars. I could hear the sound of the crashing waves in the background, but Wanda was my only focus. More specifically her lips. God, those soft, sweet lips that I just can't get enough of. If you think we did 'it', we didn't. Uh, sand would get everywhere? No thank you. Besides, I didn't mind, I got to kiss Wanda. And not like that time when we played truth or dare. No no, this time there... more feelings involved, it was more ... kiss? I don't know, I can't explain it. It drives me crazy how she has me under her spell, but at the same time, I love it.

-

Wanda pulled her lips carefully away, breaking the kiss, her arms still wrapped around my neck. The moment she did this, god I already missed her touch. So I just pouted at her as she looked into my eyes softly smiling.

"I'd like to continue" I spoke first before leaning back and kissing her briefly before she pulled away and chuckled. "cmonnnnn" I whined.

"Trust me, I want to. But the others are still sitting around that campfire, probably waiting for us" Wanda said nodding towards the side of the beach where the rest of the team was still sitting. "Come on, let's go back" she placed a soft kiss on my cheek before she got up, leaving an empty space above me. I dropped myself back in the sand and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" Wanda asked with a chuckle as she looked at me.

"Never been better actually" I smiled as I looked up at the sky. before I turned myself to my side and held my head up, leaning on my hand. "Wanna go on a date?"

Wanda chuckled as she put out the glow on the twigs, making it instantly dark. "Alright, I'll go on a date with you" she answered as she put a glow in her hand, making the place around us brighter again.

"Get ready for the time of your life," I said confidently as I got up and brushed the sand off my clothes.

"Really? Are you going to arrange such a good date that I'll have the time of my life?" She walked over to me and put her arms around my waist so that our faces were close together again.

"Well, I'll be there. So I don't really have to arrange much anymore" I replied as I cupped her cheeks and pressed a short kiss onto her lips.

"one make-out session on the beach and you're already getting cocky huh" Wanda chuckled, still holding onto me.

"It's just a fact Ba...-Wands" I spoke, barely catching my slip up. My face immediately felt glowing red when I saw Wanda looking up at me, tilting her head and forming a smirk with her lips. "So let's get to the rest huh?"

"Yeah, let's go Ba" Wanda gave a small laugh as she let go of my waist and locker her hand with mine, to walk together.

-

The orange tip of the campfire got bigger and bigger until we saw the shapes of Steve, Nat, Tony, and Thor too. Before they saw us coming, Wanda stopped for a moment, making me turn around to see what was wrong.

"What are we gonna say?" She asked looking past me at the group by the fire. "I mean, we can't really tell them we just did a hot make-out session in the sand," she chuckled when she put her focus back on me.

"Yeah, those aren't really things I want my sister to know" I glanced behind me and saw how that Nat was laughing at Tony, who was a little tipsy, dancing with Thor. "Let's just not say anything about what happened" I turned my gaze back towards Wanda.

"I can go along with that idea" She softly laughed. "Besides, I first want to see how that 'great date' will go" She gave me one last kiss before walking on and rejoining the group.

"There they arrrrrre" Tony slurred his words as he was looking at us... I think so tho, his eyes went in all directions it was a bit difficult to see who he was just looking at.Wanda brushed it off it with a laugh and walked over to the cooler to grab a drink and sat herself down in her chair where she was earlier sitting in. I, on the other hand, was still laughing with Tony, I looked around and saw Nat, who already was watching at me as she wiggled her eyebrows. I shook my head at her, but I couldn't hold back my smile, which betrayed me. To avoid conversation, I grabbed a drink myself. I placed myself next to Wanda in Steve's chair, he was too busy trying to stop Tony from dancing with him anyway. But, It was really entertaining to watch.

"You really like them, don't you? I mean the team." Wanda spoke.

"I don't like to admit it, but I do" I replied as I glanced at her. "You're lucky with them" I flashed her a soft smile before our conversation was interrupted by Steve's yelling at Tony.

"TONY STOP IT!" He yelled, I brought my eyes to what was happening. Tony was trying to Waltz with Steve, with an emphasis on trying. I looked at my sister and Thor, who both laughed hysterically at the two.

They are all so lucky with each other. 

I have to admit, I don't look forward to my Hydra situation being cleared up. Leaving here is going to be hard for me.