PART 18 Week 2 Part 2

Friday, the second week of the four-week plan

I think Wanda is avoiding me and I don't know why. It's driving me crazy. I haven't even talked to her since Monday, she didn't join our daily training, I had to train with Steve, STEVE! He didn't even want to hit me at first. I've tried to talk to Wanda, but every time I walk into the room, she walks out. Whenever I want to say something to her, she walks away. She has really made it her hobby to walk away from me.

This is not how my four-week plan was supposed to go. How am I supposed to do things for her if she doesn't even want to be in the same room as me?

"Here you are! Why are you in your room...already in your bed?" Nat's head poked through the doorway.

"I have nothing to do so I'm just looking at the ceiling, it's fun" I reply while I point to the ceiling above me. "Why were you looking for me?"

"Get dressed, we're going to the beach with the team" She walked towards my closet and looked at my clothes.

"Nooooo! I don't want to. I'm already in my comfy bed-laying clothes!" I groaned, pulling my blanket over my head.

"You're coming. Team spirit and all that" My blanket got pulled from my head and clothes were thrown at me.

"I'm not even on this team? And where is even a beach here? We're in the middle of the city?" nagging I crawled out of my bed, giving Nat a 'i'm not amused by this' look as I walked past her to go in the bathroom.

"Can you just cooperate? And we're going to Miami"

"We're going where now?"

-

I mean, I'm not surprised we're going to Miami. It is Tony Afterall who planned the day. Not the whole team could come along tho. It's Nat, Tony, Wanda, Steve, and Thor, who are on the jet to Miami. Peter couldn't come because of his schoolwork. But I don't know where the rest is at. don't really feel like asking because I'm still a bit pissed that I had to get out of my comfy clothes.

Even on the jet, Wanda doesn't say a word to me, did she think the Iron Legion thing was so bad? So much so that she doesn't even want to speak to me? I really thought she would like it, it seemed for a while.

-

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking, we will arrive at our destination in an hour and a half. Please don't make a mess or I will be forced to throw you overboard. With that said, enjoy your flight .... Also snacks are at the back. " Tony's voice was heard about the comms in the jet.

I am actually a bit hungry, it is 8PM, so about time for an after-dinner snack. I left my seat and walked to the back, only to find Wanda also there looking at the rack of snacks. Shit. What do I say?

"Peanuts huh" Was all I was able to let out my mouth when I looked at the bag she had held.

"Uhu," she hummed in response.

"Soooo, I'm assuming Tony will probably let us stay in one of his expensive beach houses" I chuckled a bit uncomfortably and stopped immediately when Wanda didn't even look at me. "... is everything okay?" That's when Wanda slightly turned her face towards me. "I mean, We haven't trained together since Monday?" And with that, she turned back.

"I'm fine." She answered short, before she went back to her place in the jet. Leaving me with the peanuts.

"That was just painful to watch" Nat spoke as she turned around the corner, startling me.

"Don't creep up on me like that! And everything's okay, I've got it under control ... ish" I said with some doubt in my voice.

"What's going on?" She closed the door that was connected to where the others were so that nobody could hear our conversation.

"I don't know, that's the problem. One minute everything is fine, and the next, it's not." I replied, leaning against the rack with snacks.

"Well, you did something wrong. Wanda has been acting like Grumpy Grandpa in the tower for the last few days now. Fix it."

Is this what sister advice is like? Say 'fix it' and then everything should suddenly make sense?

"Wow, thanks, really helpful," I said sarcastically as I leaned my head back, causing some packets of Peanuts to fall to the floor.

Nat rolled her eyes and sat on the mini-refrigerator. "Since when did she get like this? Search for the beginning of a problem to find the cause. Remember?"

"That quote is drilled in my brain, trust me even if I wanted to forget, I couldn't. Madame B will haunt us to our grave. But it doesn't matter, I've already thought about this and it doesn't make sense. " I responded as I picked up the fallen bags.

"tell me, sometimes someone else sees more things that you might not see" she insisted.

"Fine. I was trying to do something for her, so I asked Tony if I could use the Iron Legion during my training with Wanda. Spicing thing up a little. I thought she liked it, but she suddenly left, and she's been like that ever since, avoiding me. "

"Think deeper, what did you say to each other between the fight and her leaving?" Nat pushed, making me think back.

"uh, we were talking about why I wanted to train with the legion ... I said I just wanted to do something with her and that this was fun ... She replied with something like 'dinner and a movie would be fine too' ...I replied that I just like to fight with her ..... then she sai- "

"Stop. Yn, Really? She wanted you to ask her out. Idiot." Nat rubbed her face and sighed. "Years of training in body language reading and you can't even tell when someone wants to be asked out."

"...is that why she's mad at me? But I can't ask her out yet, I'm only on week 2."

"What do you mean week 2 ...No... Yn, please don't tell me you made a 6-week plan like Parker ..." Nat jumped off the fridge and looked at me with big eyes.

"... I have a 4-week plan."

"ARE YOU DU-" She started to shout before I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Could you be a bit quieter, not everyone needs to hear this?!" She nodded so I released my hand.

"You don't need a stupid plan idiot, you both clearly like each other. And I'm not saying it is, but it looks like your plan is having the opposite effect." Nat slightly opened the door and pointed towards Wanda who was looking, not so bright as she sat in her seat.

"I'm an idiot." I sighed when I saw her sitting there like that.

"Glad we can agree on that" Nat gave me a pat on the back. "at least you know now"

"What do I do ??" I turned around, looking at my sister, asking for advice.

"1st, never EVER ask the advice of parker again. 2nd, try your best to talk to her and just tell her what you feel. Like I said a few days ago, say what feels right." Great, that advice again.

"Yeah, not really sure what you meant by that," I confessed, hoping she will explain it a bit more now.

"I can't tell you what 'feels right', you will know when you talk to her." She answered before opening the door and walking to her seat.

Well, I'm gonna kill Peter when I get back.