PART 19 I need help

The last day we were in Miami passed quickly. The day consisted of some afternoon surfing with the group. This time I used sunscreen before going out in the sun, I will never forget that pain. never. In the evening we went to some kind of restaurant. The food was absolutely disgusting but so fucking expensive. Thank you Tony for paying, but we should have gone to McDonald's or something. As for Wanda and I, we try to be as discreet as possible around the others. And it works I think, nobody has yet commented or anything, so we're good. Nat has tried a few times to ask what happened when I followed Wanda on the beach, but I just told her we talked. Which is not a lie, we did ... among other things.

Fast forward to the present. We're all on the jet, flying back home. Thor and Steve were on my left, Nat next to me and Wanda across from me. Tony was the pilot again, which I don't understand. You have a Jet, you can pay a pilot.

"Thor?" I said, turning my head towards him. "How is it that the plane take off with your hammer in it, but no one can pick it up? Like, does that mean the plane is worthy?"

"It is simple, Lady Yn" Thor spoke as he lifted up his hammer and spun it around. "Mjölnir does not get some extraordinary weight when someone unworthy attempts to pick it up, it just makes itself impossible to move and/or wield. A plane has no sentience or will, so therefore the enchantment does not apply to it, and thus the hammer is now, simply, at rest.

"huh," I replied before leaning back against my chair. "cool".

"I still think it's a trick, fingerprint, or something. Whoever has Thor's thumb, shall lift the magic hammer!" Tony's voice was heard through the communication system of the jet.

"Right Stark, Maybe you can tell Yn what happened last year when you tried to lift it?" Thor laughed during his response, shouting towards the door of the cockpit.

".... There are some things she shouldn't know, and that's one of them"

"What happened last year?" I asked, looking curiously at Wanda.

"It happened during a party that Tony threw in the tower, he suddenly got the idea to lift the hammer, which of course, didn't work. But he didn't give up, he brought all his fancy gadgets, but nothing worked. It was entertaining to watch, to say the least ... Until he applied a little too much force and he answered shi- "Wanda was talking but was interrupted in mid-sentence by the plane's brutal sinking.

"Maximoff, I swear if you finish that story. You're going to have a quick landing." Tony said after the plane flew back to normal.

Wanda raised her forearms into a surrender. "alright, alright ... I won't tell Yn how you shit your pants" She ended the sentence with a snicker. Making, well, everyone laugh. My eyes went wide in shock. The Tony Stark, prestigious Robocop, shit his pants lifting a hammer.

-

"So who's cooking tonight?" Steve asked, walking into the common room of the tower where the whole team is seated.

"Not it," everyone said synchronically except Thor.

No. Not again.

"Well, looks like we are having another feast!" He spoke with a smile as he lifted his fist up.

"... yay"

-

"I have an idea," I say to Wanda, running my hand through her hair as she reads some kind of book on my bed.

"What is it?" She asked, looking at me, her book closed but with her finger still in between so that she will be able to remember the page where she left off.

"We both know that Thor, even though he tries his best, is a disastrous cook. So, why don't we go out for dinner?" I said, looking directly into her eyes. "After all, I still owe you a date."

Wanda smiled. "I would like that and uh it was a great date if I'm not mistaken"

"It will be" I gave her a short but sweet kiss on her lips. "be ready at 6 pm, I'll come and get you," I say before I get up and walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked, lifting her body on her elbows so she can see me.

"I have 2 hours to plan a great date, I still have to arrange everything!" I shouted in response before I left my room and hurried towards Nat's. I know, we agreed not to really talk to the others yet about us, but I need help. This date has to be perfect and I, uh, haven't really had a date yet, let alone arranged one.

"Nat- Natasha- Natalia- NAT!" I say in between I'm knocking on her door. I know she's inside, I can hear her. "Nat, just open the door, I know you're there, I need help with something!" I stopped knocking and focused on the sound of her movements inside.

Oh uh oops. Guess she's not alone.

I can hear a second person, by the sound, definitely steve. "Rogers, can you open the door?" I ask through the door. Shortly afterward, I hear someone walk to the door, before I could hear who it was, the door opened.

"What? What is it?" Nat said, wearing only a bathrobe.

"I need help so tell Steve to leave, you can continue fooling around later"

"That's not - I don't know what you're talking about." Nat replied with a neutral face and her arms crossed, but I just kept looking at her with a "Shut up, because I know" look. "Fine." She sighed before opening her door further to let me in.

"Have you seen my t-shirt?" Steve said while standing with his back to me.

"Nope sorry" I answer, turning him around quickly and I'm not exaggerating, Captain frisbee's face turned so red you thought his head was going to explode.

"Yn I-uh this isn't what it seems..I am-uh We are-" He stuttered, probably trying to come up with some lame excuse, so I raised my hand to make him stop rambling.

"I know about you two idiots, but leave, I need my sister," I say as I step further inside and step on something. "Here's your t-shirt by the way" I picked it up and threw it at him.

"Right uh-well, see you later," Steve said before he hurried out of the room, face still red.

I wanted to sit on the bed, but then I realized what probably happened in there, so I just sat down in her chair.

Nat coughed a little. "So uh, let's not talk about this any further."

"Fine by me." The last thing I want to do is talk about my sister's sex life. And certainly not that involves Steve.

"So with what do you want help?" She asked as she went into her bathroom, guessing to change her outfit.

"I have to set up a date in 2 hours. And I don't know how."

Nat her head popped in the doorway. "A date with Wanda?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yes, don't ask me more, just tell me how I do it, how do I make a great date?" I leaned back in the chair.

"Why do you think I know?" Nat laughed from in the bathroom.

"I don't know ??? Steve must have already taken you on a date or not?" I replied with an exhalation.

"Yes, but those are old fashioned dates he does, I'm guessing that's not really for you"

"Hey, I can be old-fashioned! ... if I knew what that is" My voice turned softer at the end of the sentence. "Just tell me what he did"

"Alright" Nat walked out of the bathroom, now wearing something other than just a bathrobe, thank god for that. "Okay, first you go ...