PART 7 Tipsy Spider

I got out of the shower and I just noticed how many extra scars I have gotten in the last 6 months.

several little ones that didn't stand out so much but also some bigger ones like this one on my side.

I still remember how I got it, it was thanks to 'Asshole' stabbing me with some kind of pin that had electricity on. Besides the fact that the scar is a hand size, it is a bit funny because it looks like a bullseye. Gives the next one who wants to kill me a little target to aim at.

Tony had let me know he provided clothes because, well, I don't really have anything.

With a towel around my body, I went to look in the closet. Damn. This looks like a whole clothing store in my closet.

I picked a blue satin dress to wear. I'm not going to lie now that I see myself in the mirror. I look kinda hot for someone who has been tortured for 6 months.

I walked back into the part of the room where the bedroom was and saw a box on the bed.

"Please don't be a bomb, please don't be a bomb" I murmured to myself as I walked over to the box and saw that it had a note on it. I took the note and saw the words: 'This might be a bit more convenient to keep in touch in the future -NAT'

I put the note on the bed and took the box and looked in it. When I opened it I saw that it had a phone in it. I smiled instantly when I linked the note to the phone.

All the phone numbers of the team were already in there, and yes, I will definitely change their contact names.

I looked at the hour on the phone and saw that it was already 8:03 PM.

"shit" I groan before I quickly walk out of the room after taking my purse and putting my phone in it.

I tried to walk as fast as I could, but it had been a while since I walked in heels, so give me a break.

I didn't know where the -party room- was, but I could definitely hear it, and I didn't even need super hearing for that.

The sound led me to a big black door, I took a deep breath in and out and then opened the door. Behind it were, A LOT, more people than I thought I was going to see, which is good, less attention on me. At least that's what I thought because in less than 5 seconds after I stepped in, I heard Tony's voice through a microphone above the music.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE ONE. THE ONLY. YN ROMANOFFFFF!" he yelled out in a voice that told me enough about how many drinks he had had.

From the moment he said it, all heads turned in my direction and they started to clap.

"...Hi?" I just said uneasily.

"YN!" I heard Peter's voice about the clapping.

oh, thank god.

I saw him making his way to me and tripping over some people's feet in the process.

"you don't know how happy I am to see you right now!" I said honestly to him. "that was so uncomfortable" I chuckled.

"Yes, I noticed," he laughed.

"I need a drink, and you too by the way," I speak as I make my way to the bar.

"Oh but I still have a drink!" he responded innocently.

"No, you have water. You need a DRINK" I state again to clarify what I meant.