PART 12 Just Scream

"I TOLD YOU TO BE STEALTHY!" Nat yelled at me while she fought off a group of men.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE CLEANING LADY WOULD CARRY A GUN ???" I responded, fighting off my own bunch.

"ITS HYDRA ??? EVERYBODY CARRIES A GUN, YOU IDIOT !!"

Not long after we got caught by Hydra, Steve, Tony, and 'asshole' showed up running into the lobby. Anger building up inside of me when I looked at his face, the face I had to see every day for those shitty 6 months.

"You." He spoke as he saw me, before quickly glancing back to Tony and Steve. Tony in the middle of having his suit on and Steve catching the shield Nat threw at him.

"Yes, me" I responded, making my hands turn energetic blue, before blasting him across the room.

"Damn, you're starting to get those powers under control, huh" Nat Reacted as she saw me catapult the guy.

I looked at my hands and wasn't too sure about the statement she just said. They kept glowing even though I tried for it to go away now.

"Guys, there are more coming!" Tony called towards us as he pointed to the hall where dozens came marching down to us. Maybe it wasn't so bad that my powers weren't leaving right now.

.....

"I - .. HATE- .. HYDRA-" I huffed in between throwing punches. "How -... many -..... are -... even -... in -.... This -.... Place?! -." I knocked the last one that was attacking me out and went over to help Nat.

"Steve will -.... make a path -.... you go get -... Wanda!" She directed me as she tried to speak in between the fighting.

I nodded and looked around to where Steve was fighting at. Making eye contact with him, He quickly punched most of the guys around him away so that he could have enough time. From the moment that he had some free space around him, he threw his shield through the one hallway where Wanda was, knocking every single person standing in it out.

"GO!" He yelled as he caught his shield, which flew like a boomerang right back into his hands. Just in time to catch a punch that was aimed towards his face.

With no hesitation I ran into the hall, dodging a couple punches on the way there. Immediately I marched into the room where, asshole, earlier mentioned to Steve was something 'they received this morning' inside. "WANDA!" I yelled towards the girl, whose unresponsive body sat tied up in a chair. Her head kept hanging down. I grabbed her face with both my hands and tried to see if she was still breathing, please be still breathing .. "oh thank god" I sighed relieved as I the breeze of a breath. Pushing her hair out of her face I noticed bruises on her jaw and cheek accompanied by a cut right above her eyebrow. "I'm gonna kill him" I whispered while I untied the girl and pulled her unconscious body up from the chair into my arms. As I was doing this I heard the door open, with no hesitation I fired a blast out of my fist.

"HEY WHOA!-ITS ME!" Tony screamed after the blast hit not even an inch from his head. His face dropped as he saw me with the unconscious girl in my arms.

"She's breathing, labored, but she is" I replied before he could even ask.

"We got everyone. But, Yn, She needs to get to a hospital as quickly as possible." Tony spoke as he yet again glanced at the girl.

"I know. You'll get there the fastest. go." I told him as I put the girl in his arms and walked outside with him. As we walked into the Lobby, Steve and Nat were looking exhausted with unconscious bodies scattered around them. Tony quickly left with Wanda. But, I didn't pay any attention to any of them, only to the man I had blasted against the wall earlier. As I walked towards him, he gradually returned to consciousness. Anger flowing through my veins, lighting up my eyes and hands. The man who opened his eyes with difficulty had a frightened expression when he saw me approaching.

"Don't no ... please ... I'm sorry" he began to plead in a whimpering voice. I did not respond and lifted him by his collar without any difficulty. "No. you're not," I said with anger in my voice before I slammed him against the wall, head first. Holding on to his lifeless body for a few seconds, I let him fall to the floor and I walked backward from it.

The anger was still boiling inside me. Why didn't I feel any better? I should feel better.

"Yn ... try to gain control" Nat's careful voice was heard behind me. I looked down at my body, a Blue glow surrounding it completely. I felt nothing but anger. I wanted to scream...Just. Scream. I had to.

I fell onto my knees, screaming on the top of my lungs, energy releasing from my body, making the whole building shake. After what felt like forever, I felt the energy go down. Completely exhausted, I passed out.

I woke up in a hospital bed, I feel drained, what happened? I looked to my right and I saw Nat, sound asleep in the chair next to my bed. I moved a little, which apparently made enough sound to wake up my sister.

"Good to see you're still alive" Nat smirked as she saw me lying in the hospital bed.

"What happened?" I asked while I tried to sit up straight onto the bed, but failed as I felt like I had no energy to even pull myself up.

"You don't remember?" she looks at me with a confused face. I just shook my head in response. "Well, you kinda almost blew up the building, we're lucky that it had special protection in the walls"

Shock spread across my face as I remembered. I glanced down at my hands, which were now completely back to normal. "I'm sorry i-uh I couldn't control it." I apologized as I realized I could've killed her or Steve. "I'm glad you and Steve made it out on time"

"oh no we didn't, Steve had to use his shield to protect us." She laughed. It's weird, why is she not mad at me? I don't like this.

"How's Wanda? Is she okay?" I asked with the hopes that she didn't have any bad injuries.

"Yeah, Maximoff is all good. I think she may be better than you" My sister grinned as she stood up from her chair and walked towards the door of my hospital room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her curiously.

"Gonna get your 'friend'" She replied, really emphasizing the word 'friend'.

The Successful Test Subject (gxg) (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara