PART 5 Maybe this could be something for you too?

I tried my best to keep up with Nat, but that was a bit difficult as she walked like she was a contestant at the Olympics.

"what does Tony want to talk to me about?"

"I don't know"

"Could it be something bad?"

"I just told you that I don't know?"

Why is she acting like that? I get that we've grown apart, but damn, I don't remember her ever being that shitty to me.

"Nat stop," I tell her as I stopped walking myself.

"Yn, I don't have time for this." She responded while just walking on.

"Natalia Stop!" I say again but louder, hoping she will stop now.

She stops abruptly after hearing her name like that. With her back still to me, she runs her hand through her hair in frustration.

"What?" she asks in an irritated voice before turning in my direction.

"Stop treating me like that. What have I even done to you ?! That's what!" I reply, now in an equally irritated voice.

Nat stared at me and squeezed her eyebrows and jaw, I heard her heartbeat rise slightly. It was like she was mad at me. I just don't understand for what?

"You wanna know what you did? NOTHING! It's just like it used to be, I have to solve your problems, again, because you still can't take care of yourself!" Nat replied in an angry/frustrated way.

I was shocked at how she stood in front of me and was saying these things.

"that's not-" I attempted to talk before I was interrupted by her.

"IT IS YN, YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED!" She yelled, loud enough for the whole floor to hear.

"ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO BLAME ME BECAUSE I GOT KIDNAPPED ???" I now yelled back to her myself.

We were shouting to each other so loudly that we had not even noticed the people gathered around.

"YES! YES, I AM, BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY COULD'VE AVOIDED IT IN SOME WAY. YOU WERE PROBABLY TOO DRUNK OR SOMETHING TO EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF" She yelled with a chuckle of frustration.

WHY DID I COME HERE TO ASK YOUR HELP IF ALL YOU DO IS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT ?! "I yelled back in response.

I felt myself getting angrier with the seconds and with that anger came that blue glow ... I had it in my hands and in my eyes. Yet, It didn't stop Nat from shouting further.

"YOU ARE A CHILD YN! FROM THE MOMENT WE WENT OUR SEPERATE WAYS, IT WAS JUST A COUNT DOWN BEFORE YOU FUCKED UP, AND NEEDED MY HELP" she shouted, now louder than ever.

"I AM NOT A CHILD, AND YOU LEFT ME!!" I shouted back, with tears in my eyes as my hands fired an energy blast at the wall.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE ?? ARE THE TWO OF YOU GONE CRAZY?!" Steve's voice was heard loud.

I didn't even bother to answer him and just walked back to the room I had slept in. There, I packed my stuff, which wasn't really much, just a photo.

I don't even know why I came here, and I regret that I did.

A few tears fell down my face, normally I would wipe them right away, but I didn't even care.

POV NAT

I saw Yn leave and it was only then that I realized that people had seen our entire conversation. I shot them a glare that said enough to make them walk away quickly. The only person left was Steve.

"Care to explain what happened?" Steve said, looking at the hole Yn shot in the wall.

"Rogers, you don't get it. She's just so irresponsible! And I'm going to have to clean up her mess, AGAIN" I answered, rubbing my temple in frustration.

"I don't know Nat, it's not that she chose to have these problems. Don't you think you were a little too hard on her? when she got here all she wanted to know was where you were." Steve responded while rubbing his neck.

"of course I know she didn't choose that, but you don't know her." I sighed. "She's still the same kid I had to solve problems for every day years ago."

"Nat, how do you know? Have you even talked to her properly since she's been here?" Steve asked me in a curious way.

He had a point, I didn't even really talk to her. I was so busy worrying about what was happening to her and how to find the men who did this. That I didn't even really talk to her without it having to do about her whole situation.

"Have I ever told you I hate you when you're right?" I answered, before making my way to Yn.

"once or twice" he laughed after me.

POV YN

I was about to leave before I heard my door open.

"Tony, sorry but it was your wall or a person," I said, assuming it was him.

"I'm just glad you didn't hit me" Nat's voice spoke.

I turned at the sound of her voice and crossed my arms.

"what do you want? If you've come to tell me how much I've ruined your life, I've already made that link to save you the trouble" I said while biting the inside of my jaw to control my emotions.

"You didn't ruin my life, Although you sometimes made it a bit more difficult than it had to be," she replied before sitting on the couch.

"Is this conversation going somewhere, because I would like to leave," I respond in monotone.

"Yn, you're gonna stay here and we're gonna talk," Nat responded while referring to the open seat next to her.

"Great" I sighed under my breath before I sat down next to her.

"I missed you," she suddenly said.

"what?" I reacted confused by what she just said.

"I'm not going to say it again, I know you heard it. You're my sister, and I know I'm not just showing it but I care about you," she said, running her hand through her hair.

"yeah, you kinda suck in showing that," I said seriously before I had a little chuckle.

"You just said I left you though, do you really feel that way about it?" she asked with a pang of guilt in her voice.

"I saw that you wanted to move on with your life and do something that mattered, and I was just in the way for you to succeed in that. But, I can't blame you because it was my choice to split up." I explained.

"Yn, you weren't in my way. I'm sorry if i made you feel like that" Nat said apologetically.

"It's okay, I see what you've been able to achieve. I'd probably do it again if I could." I respond to her as I look around the room.

"Maybe this could be something for you too?"