"That's 88,000 won miss" The cashier said, Y/N guessing that the cashier and her Hyewon unnie share the same age.

"I have 100,000 won here" Then the blind girl gave her money. All that time Y/N just watching them.

Then the cashier give the blind girl her change which is only 2,000 won.

'Her exchange should be 12,000 won' Y/N thought. She stepped between the cashier and the blind girl. "Excuse me mister, but you just give her 2,000 won, you should give her 12,000 won" Y/N said as she confronted the cashier.

"And the prank already begin!" Minju said as they watch Y/N movement at the monitor.

''But it's 12,000 won" The cashier said rolling his eyes at Y/N.

"What a liar you are mister. I saw you give her 2,000 won, Am I also blind to you?" Y/N said while raising her left eyebrow at him.

"Wait, do you know her? If not, then just get out of her" The cashier said then he continued his work.

"Its okay, Let it go, It's possible that the problem will only get worse" The blind girl said to Y/N,

"No its not okay" Y/N said to girl as she look at her.

"You heard her right? Just get out of here I still have many stuff to do." The cashier said.

Y/N seriously stare at cashier "Give her exact change" Y/N said at him seriously trying to hold back her anger.

"Will we see the scary side of Y/N? Omoooo I'm so excited!!" Yena said.

"Can you just shut up and watch quitely?" Chaewon scolded Yena, then Yena just pout at her.

"Who are you for me to follow your order?" The cashier fight back at her, 'I wish I can shove my shoe on this guy mouth right now' Y/N thought.

"I will repeat again. Give her change while I'm still being nice to you" Y/N said calmly as she's trying her best to hold back her anger.

"Can you just ge--" The cashier didn't finished what he going to say, when Y/N slam her hands on the counter table, flinching the cashier, the blind girl, as well as her members who's watching her in the monitor.

"You're so freaking annoying mister! All you have to do is give her exact change! It is hard for you to do!? You are clearly taking advantage to her!" Y/N said in Japanese while she furrowing her eyebrow as she lost her temper.

"Whoaaaa~ She's so cool when she's speaking fluently japanese while she's mad" Yujin said amazed by thier maknae.

"She's clearly mad right now" Nako said as she getting worried to the situation.

"We didn't expect her to be mad like that, our intention is to make her cry, not to make her mad" Sakura said looking ta the monitor seriously.

"Unnies what are we going to do now" Wonyoung asking her Unnies.

"Unnie plan B! This might get worst" Hyewon said to their leader, Then Eunbi immediately text their other accomplice.

"What's going on here?" A middle-aged man approached them.

"Ajussi are you the Manager here?" Y/N ask politely the middle-aged man.

"Yes, is there any problem here?" He ask Y/N.

"Your staff here he--" Y/N didn't finish what she was about to say, when someone suddenly called the convenience store manager.