But why are they here?

And why do they look so happy seeing me?

They looked at me with such expectant eyes, coloured with fondness, like I'm a newborn baby or something.

I was surprised, to say the least, and I could not bring myself to think of anything coherent.

"Uhm... wh-who are you all?" I ask and noticed that my throat was dry. Cassian must have noticed because he quickly came with a glass of water.

I thanked him and took a drink.

And then a girl came to stand beside me.

"Stella, right?" she asked and I nodded while observing her.

I found it weird how she had one strand of silver hair. Her eyes were grey and she had beautiful wavy mocha hair.

The other girl was a redhead, she had a much more calmer expression, but I could feel how she watched my every move. When she caught me looking, she immediately smiled, a shy and greeting smile.

There was a guy beside her who smiled and waved at me when I looked their way. He was a good looking man and he also seemed to be cheerful.

Moving on, I laid my eyes on Hazel who was now arguing with her boyfriend. She seemed to be in the middle of telling him that she wasn't shocking me, she was simply happy to see me. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, was telling her not to shock me further.

And then there was Cassian who looked like a lost puppy in the middle of them all.

"Yeah, that's me."

"I'm Hannah, by the way," she introduced. Somehow, I felt calmer with her talking. Maybe it was her soothing voice, or maybe it was her aura. She had such a caring and gentle manner that anyone would forgive her even if she stole from you.

"And I'm so sorry that we barged in on you like this, we were simply excited to meet you and also worried when Cassian hit us up." she continued.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for what happened, my brother doesn't have the best thinking abilities sometimes." the redhead said. My eyes widened when she said 'my brother'.

I mean, of course! Now I see the resemblance. They had the same red hair, they even had the same smile.

The guy beside her laughed and teased Cassian about it.

"Yeah, I can't believe Cassian would do that especially knowing that you have never seen werewolves before. Of course you would pass out! Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Anyways, I'm Hazel and this is my mate, Archer." Hazel said all at once.

I felt inclined to greet Archer so I gave him a curt nod.

"Okay, okay, enough tearing me apart. I just thought it was the easiest way." Cassian says, defeated.

"Yeah, easiest way to pass out." the guy beside Cassian's sister said and laughed.

"Alright Chase, let's bring this outside." Cassian replies.

"Give it up, children." Archer reprimands them but then it just started another childish argument between the three of them.

Hannah put her hands between her waist and turned to them.

"Alphas, out." she said, I could her the irritation and authority in her voice. The three grown men instantly shut up and turned to her.

"But--"

"Out. She'll be fine with us." Hannah cut Cassian off.

As if children being put to time out, they started exiting the room, but of course with grumbling and blaming each other.