foresight

S t e l l a

I looked outside the window in amazement as the plane was touching down

I looked outside the window in amazement as the plane was touching down. Houses and buildings were finally looking like their size as opposed to how they looked like when you're up from the skies, like boxes that can easily be stepped on.

Hazel took the liberty to bring us to a resort for our small trip. She said that it was a special resort for her and she wanted to bring us there.

None of us had any better destination suggestions so we all agreed.

"Ladies, welcome to the western territories!" Hazel announced and as if on cue, the plane came in contact with the ground.

The process after that was quite quick, Hazel explained that it was because their pack, Luna Flumine had connections with the airport and was able to fasten things up.

As you may be wondering, why would we be on a plane instead of travelling by land. To answer all curiosities, it's simply to save time. Travelling from the east to the west by land was going to take days as opposed to a few hours in air.

Although I heard that it was inconvenient for werewolves because it messes with their senses, the engines are far too loud for them or so they find, yet here we are.

I didn't have much say in how we were spending our little trip though. I didn't really mind where I was going, only that I wanted to be away from all this craziness. At least for me, it's crazy. For the others, my coming was some sort of great news and them saying that they've been looking for me for a long time.

Soon enough, we found ourselves in a van, driving to the resort but at the same time, Hazel was already on full-on tourist guide mode which was quite the sight to see.

Maddie sat beside me and looked carefully without saying too much. I observed that out of the three of my new friends, she was the most quiet out of them all. However, she is always the first one to notice whenever I needed something.

Maybe because she's Cassian's sister and I was supposed to be Cassian's mate and all. She probably felt compelled to take care of me or pay more of an attention towards me which she didn't have to at all.

"Have you ever travelled?" I asked her wanting to know a little bit more about her.

Maddie turned to me with a small smile and nodded. "Yeah, I've been around."

Hearing our conversation, Hannah leaned in.

"You may not know it yet Stella, but Maddie is the Queen of the Rogues. Rogues from all territories fear her." she revealed laughing a little.

Maddie reddened and quickly shook her hands and her head and I couldn't help but laugh along.

"Oh, please don't mention that. That was a long time ago." she said.