Y/n: You thought I don't know. Last night I woke up for some water and couldn't find you. So, I just went back sleeping. * I kinda lied in that sleeping part *

    Flashback with y/n - last night

Suddenly I got thirsty and woke up. I searched for him but couldn't find that's when it hit me he probably went to treat *HIM*.

I secretly went to their basement and saw BTS enquiring. I was admiring my man as he was focused on how work with his deadliest stare.

The side which he never show in our life. His eyes with no life,His pouty lips with a sinster smirk, His button nose scrunched in disgust.

Suddenly I got aware of my situation when Leo look in my direction. He widened his eyes and started shivering. So, I just left from the place before bts could notice me.

                End of Flashback

Jm: Jagiya~ sorry.

Y/n: Arasso Arasso(okay okay)

Y/n: Arasso Arasso(okay okay). Don't use that puppy eyes.

Giving him a kiss I got up from our bed and went to refresh. We both refreshed and went down to eat.
We saw hobi oppa and kookie eating there.

Y/n and Jm: Morning guys.
Hobi: Morning jimina, Morning y/nah.
Jk: Morning Noona, Morning hyung.

Jm: where are the others?
Jk: They are on their wa-
Rest of bangtan: we are here guys.

Jimim then sat and pulled m to his lap. He started feeding me as usual.

V: Why I feel so single
Rm: You are not alone.
Jm: ya guys, get your own gf's. Don't be jealous of me.

I giggled at hs statement. Then we completed eating. He then gave a USB drive. I gave him a confused look.

Jm: Babe, give this to her. She said she'll get it from you.
Y/n: oh-okay. But what is in it.
Jm: It's some business babe.
Y/n: okay.
I smiled and took the USB from him.

Jm: Jagiya~ I have some missions today. I'll ask th driver to drop you okay?
Y/n: No you should drop me *I said pouting*

Jm: don't act top cute Mrs.Park. I might die from your cuteness.

I smacked his shoulder.

Jm: Sorry jagiya~. I have important meeting this morning.
Y/n: okay.
Jm: Bye baby.

He kissew my forehead and went me with a bodyguard. We went to my shop. That bodyguard as usual stood by the door. I went inside a nd saw a smiling BP.

Rose: Should we get going?
Jisoo: I maf de everything settled.
Lisa: I sent message to ??? that we are meeting them at xxx basement.

Y/n: We still have time. Let's just watch some cartoons and then we can go. *I said showing the USB jimin gave me in the air infont of them*.

They nodded and I put the USB in my laptop. But while working I found that they(BTS) can hear whatever we speak after it is once trned on.

My hubby doesn't know about my smart brain. I immediately wrote this  message in ohne and shwed BP. They got aware of it and only nodded ther head. Then we played th video.

We were shouting and laughing like crazies. But the truth is they(BTS) are really great at killing. Their tortures are the best.

I guess I should give some of my victims for him to play like this. By th end of the video it was almost time to go. So , I said

Y/n: Let's go guys. It's almost time.

Then we shouted *BLACKPINK FIGHTING* I was about to go but I remembered the USB.

If my husband wanna hear, of course he can hear. I then took the USB and kept it in my pocket. We thn headed towards our destination.

[ BTW they are in their basement so the workers in upstairs of the shop cannot hear what they speaking or shouting. Their Manager Jennie is taking care of the shop. And before they get going they changed into their Mafia outfits with their guns and knives.]

____________________________________
Author's Note
Hey guys, this is Darls again. Well this my first long chapter. Hereafter there will be a lot of long chapter not only that but also a lot of mystery are going to come. Actually this should've been posted yesterday but cuz of my lazy ass it got late. Keep streaming Butter. Until  the next chapter this Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋