"Ok ok dad but please you have to help me find Jimin and all the members out there, please~" I whined.

He let out heavy sigh and cracked his neck bones.

"Alright alright,what are you gonna do after finding the members?" He pinched my cheeks and asked.

I yanked his hands away,and pouted.

"Umm,find for Taehyung?" I said.

He laughed.

"Hmm,hmm,I believe you" he said while looking around avoiding my eye contact playfully,keeping his hands on his hip again.

"Ok let's get it" he said.

"But first you have to go to your house it's late now,I'll see you tomorrow" he said,while I nodded.

"Give me your number,so I can go home now" I held my hand towards him,asking for his number.

"Nope I'll text you first,and...you think I will let you go home all alone in this city?" He said while ruffling my hair.

Soon we went out towards the road. The sky was lit with stars,and neon lights in the streets of Seoul, making it a beautiful view. This city never sleeps.

"Get it in,dream girl" I was busy admiring the city view,I didn't notice that there was a black Ferrari parked next to me.

I got in. The seat was so comfortable as if I was seating on a royal seat in a palace.

"Why does this have only two seats?" You asked him curiously.

"You want me to have more seats? I've made up my mind to have only one girl at night,if there's more seats I wouldn't be able to make up my mind so I bought a car which has only two seats" he said with a smirk,while driving.

I playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Aishh,you playboy," I said. He chuckled and looked at me.

"I was joking." He looked at me with a unreadable expression on his face.

He's eyes held sadness in them? I couldn't say it clearly though.

"I have laid with so many girls but there's this one girl which I really love,But... I can't love her,it's illegal."

I started laughing at his comment as if it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Actually it's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

He look at me with a dumbfounded way.

"Loving someone is not illegal,you dumbass"

"It is,when it comes to this love,it is. She is like a small sister to me.She has a small,petite body. And I feel like a beast cuz she look so small next to my figure,she looks really small. She is so funny,so innocent and such a cry baby" he told while not removing his gaze from the road. He held a small sad smile. I felt sympathy towards him.I've never seen him in this way before.

"It's ok,if you like her you should tell her that" I smile while he looked at me.

He looked me for a little too long. I had to remind him that we were still on the road.

"Yah! We are still on the road,I want to go my mother alive,she must be worried sick." I said him. He chuckled.

After that the car was pin drop silent,I was watching the outside view.

He dropped me by my house. And waited till I get inside.

"Jungkook,don't drive fast ok? Go safe" I smiled and waved goodbye at him.

I headed to my house and took a shower afterwards.

My phone notified.

JK: Good night ❤️

The message was from Jungkook.

How the fuck,did he get my new number?

I smiled and went back to sleep.

_______\\\_______

Hi guys,a sudden update Ik,hope you like it. There's more to come ;)

What will you think will happen in the future???

Do you need a kinda like a spolier???

Btw did you love yourself today!!?? If you didn't imma be at your door step tonight.

Guys this author nim needs your help

Pls can I have the full pic of this Taekook pic,if you have it pls dm me,I've been finding it in printerest but I only get the side pic of this :( pls if you have it can you dm me in wattpad. Here's the pic ⬇️

 Here's the pic ⬇️