chapter 14

AYO AYO IM BACK 😎👉👉

unedited

"get off me loser!" the girl's voice echoed through the streets, accompanied by the loud sounds of high pitched giggles and footsteps contacting the concrete

haechan's giggles increased in volume, piercing sunghee's ears as his grip on her arm tightening, face smothering into her sleeve. the other boy's watched in disgust as the wrapped an arm around her waist and dug his head into her back at a result of her attempting to pull away.

she could still walk with little difficulty though, so the group of 8 continued to their destination.

the crew had just came from moonbucks, sunghee paying for haechan's coffee as well as a snack to make it up to him from the incident weeks before, hence his clinginess. he was currently loving the girl's presence and forgetting all about the hatred he had for her hours ago.

jisung was leading them all to a place he told them would be "fun", older friends from his dance class introducing it to him. he refused to tell his friends where though, leaving them in suspense which chenle was not enjoying.

"where are we even going?" he whined in his friend's ear, earning a shove from the younger in irritation.

"just wait and see."

another corner was turned, then revealing a hidden building between the alleys. the front looked a little run down, walls and door discoloured with age.

the used-to-be neon sign hung crooked above the entrance, almost fake looking cobwebs filling the corners of the doorway.

the sign read "neo bowling ally".

"really jisung?" renjun looked at him in confusion. "bowling?"

"not just any bowling alley..."

the taller pushed the door with great force, a shrill sound escaping from the hinges causing a few of the boys to cover their ears in alarm. the door sung open to reveal a dim room, only source of light coming from christmas lights hanging from the rafters above.

a couple racks stood in between four lanes, filled with vintage bowling balls. a staircase stood to the side of the large room, winding up into the upper floor. footsteps could then be heard thundering down those stairs.

one by one, four pairs of legs began to show themselves, then revealing four men who appeared to be in their early twenties.

"greetings! i'm taeil!" the smallest one exclaimed, an awkward smile upon his face as he clung onto a taller boy next to him.

said boy grinned cheekily at the 8 in front, waving his hand cutely gaining many awwwws.

"dong sicheng but you can call me winwin!!!"

"hi winwinnnn!" they all replied simultaneously, including the lovestruck taeil attached to his arm.

another short person stepped forward, smiling widely as his

"OH MY GOODNESS ITS A GIRL!!!" he screamed, clutching his face in overwhelming excitement. his freakout didnt last long, getting karate chopped in the back by a scowling male.

"shut up ten," he growled at him, teethe bared. he then turned back to the group, expression turning nonchalant as he gazed in bore at the group. "hey i'm taeyong."

"weren't you the one that randomly appeared in our groupcha-"

"HUSH," he swiftly jumped forward and stuck out his finger, pressing it against sunghee's plump lips. "say no more darling."

she hissed, instantly recoiling in disgust. "don't touch me with your hands. we don't know where they've been."

"you don't know where they've been," he smirked, gaining looks of question and irritation. "i do."

"ookkaaaaaaaaayyyy there," jisung stepped forward between the quarrelling two, arms held out to grow the distance. "let's just bowl, okay?"

on queue, taeil and winwin returned, shoes in hand. still 10 metres away, they began to throw everyone a pair of shoes, which were then flailing in every direction.

sunghee gasped as she made eye contact with a pair of shoes thundering straight towards her. she snarled, dragging her foot against the ground and positioned herself into her fighting stance, teeth bared and fingers arched.

each eighth of a millisecond (don't even ask cuz idk), the shoes grew closer, the girl then realized that they were coming right for her face.

"AAAAAAAAAH"

when its the 14th chapter and the plot hasn't begun yet

and its pretty complicated too so this is gonna be a long ass ride

idk if anyone's gonna respond BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE FILLER IDEAS LMAOOOOO
IF YOU DO PLEASE SHARE🤲🤲