Chapter Twenty-Five

Corpse Pov

"Hey Karl," I call to him from his living room.

"Yeah?" He asks, walking over to me.

"Would it be awkward if I talked to you about Y/N?" I ask him, nervously playing with my hands.

"Kind of, but I don't mind," He says with a smile.

"I-I think I love her," I blurt out.

Karl sits on the couch next to me," And why do you think that?"

"I just, I've never cared for someone as much as I care for her. I constantly just want to be around her. I like the way she smile and the way she laughs. I like how she is constantly putting others first, of course at a healthy amount. I like the way that she looks at me like I'm the most important thing in the world. She doesn't make me feel damaged or broken, she makes me feel whole," I ramble, my face heating up after each word.

Karl smiles," I agree. I think you love her too."

"But she doesn't love me. She didn't even remember I existed," I state sadly.

"She did love you," he states," And I'm sure she'll love you again. Just give it some time."

"I don't have time. I'm leaving Friday," I explain.

"Well then I guess you'll have to make these last two days count," Karl says with a shrug.

We sit there for a moment.

"I have an idea, I'll see you in a few hours," I tell him and run to his guest room. I turn on his computer and send a quick text to Y/N.

Me: Discord Date 2.0?

I load up the computer and log into my discord while waiting for a response.

Her: Sure :)

I wait a few minutes until I see that she's online and I call her.

"Hey!" She says with a smile.

"Hey," I say admiring her. Even in her pajamas she looks beautiful.

"So how is this discord date thing going to work?" She asks.

"I actually didn't think that part through," I say with a nervous laugh.

"Want to play on our Minecraft server?" She asks.

"Sure," I agree.

I log into my Minecraft and load up the world.

"Wait wherever you are for a moment, I need to make something," I tell her.

I grab some carpet, food, and a f/c flower and take it to the bridge that connects our houses on the lake. I place the carpets down to look like a picnic table and invite Y/N down.

"This is nice," She says.

"You're nice," I say before realising how stupid it sounds.

"Thank you! I think you're really nice too," She giggles. The sound makes my cheeks heat up.

"I-i have something for you," I say throwing the f/c flower at her.

"Thank you! These ones are my favorite," She says happily holding the flower. 

I know, I say to myself.  I walk over to the edge of the water and crouch, to make it look like I'm sitting. She comes over and does the same.

"This feels oddly familiar, have we done this before?" she asks.

"Kind of," I reply softly.

We're quiet for a few moments.

"Pretty E/C eyes,
she got me mesmerized
the way she says my name
I want to make her mine
I showed her all my scars,
she said she didn't mind
whenever I hold her hand everything feels fine
yeah for the first time in my life everything is fine," she sings softly.

"Pretty E/C eyes,
she got me mesmerized
Ever say she's ugly
Bitch that's a lie
I really want to kiss her
I think I might tonight
Yeah usually I don't fall
But she's just my type," I sing the next part, surprised that she even remembered it.

"T-that's your song?" She asks.

"Yeah, I wrote it for y-someone I love," I explain.

"It's nice. Whoever you love, she sure is lucky," she says quietly.

It's you. I love you. "I got to go," I say suddenly.

"Is everything okay?" She asks confused.

"Yeah, I just, I need to leave," I explain.

"Oh, okay. Goodbye then," She says sadly.

"Bye," I say before hanging up.

I turn of the computer and put on my shoes. I run out of the bedroom and grab my keys off the kitchen counter.

"Where are you going?" Karl asks confused.

"I have to go see her," I tell him.

He smiles," See you later then."

"Bye, Karl," I say before running out the door and getting in my car. I start it and drive down to Y/N's house.

I'm coming Y/N.

I'm out of school now. :)

My dog is preggo and is about to have babies. Pog champ!!! (Btw these aren't accidental puppies, we bred her with our other dog )