Chapter Twenty-Two

After a couple days of doing tests, I was finally able to go home. Karl decided that it would be best if he stayed with me. Corpse ended up staying at Karl's house, since he lived on the other side of the country.

"So what do you want to do first?" Karl asks, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Can we watch all the streams that I've been in for the past month. I want to try and see if this helps my memory come back," I tell him.

"Of course," He says, turning on the TV and hooking up his phone to his. He searches up all the past streams and we watch them for the next few hours.

"Hey Karl?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah?" he asks, pausing the stream we were on.

"Are Corpse and I, I don't know, a thing?" I ask, feeling my face heat up.

He pauses to think for a moment.

"I'm not sure," he responds, " I think you guys are just friends at this point."

There was something in his eyes that told me that there was something he was hiding, but I decided not to push him about it. We go back to watching the streams.

We don't get done until 1 am. Apparently I streamed a lot in the past month.

I rub my eyes and stretch. "I'm going to go to bed," I tell Karl, getting off the couch.

He stands up and kisses me on the forehead, " Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Karl," I say with a smile.

I change clothes, brush my teeth, and climb into bed.

When I awake, I'm in a flower field. I'm wearing a long, blue dress that was blowing in the wind. I watch the petals blow off the flowers and follow them with my eyes as they fly away. In the distance, behind the flower trail, I see two blurry figures. When I get closer I start to recognize the figures. One was Karl, and the other was Corpse. They were both wearing nice suits. They each reach out and hand towards me. Unsure of who to choose, I grab each. They lead me down to a blanket with food baskets on it. We were having a picnic. I can hear Corpse mumbling something, it sounds like a song. I've learned that he makes music, I haven't heard any of his songs yet though. But this one sounds so familiar.
"Pretty E/C eyes,
she got me mesmerized
the way she says my name
I want to make her mine
I showed her all my scars,
she said she didn't mind
whenever I hold her hand everything feels fine
yeah for the first time in my life everything is fine," he sings softly.
The way that I can't remember where I've heard the song makes my heard hurt, so I wake up.

I get out of bed and walk out to my kitchen, starting to make a pot of coffee. While it's brewing, I make Karl and I some lunch, considering it is currently 12 in the afternoon.

Karl walks out of the guest bedroom just as I had finished making our plates. "Good morning sleepyhead," I say with a smile.

"Good morning," he says with a smile back.

" I made us lunch," I tell him, setting our plates on the table.

"Thank you," he sits in front of his plate.

I make myself a cup of coffee and sit down with him.

"Can we invite Corpse over for dinner tonight?" I ask.

"It's your house. If you want to invite him over than do it," Karl replies before taking another bite.

"Okay," I say, trying to think of what we should do for dinner.

"I can pick him up later. I probably need to grab some more clothes from my house anyways," he says.

"Okay, that sounds good," I say before continuing to eat.

When we're both finished, I rinse our plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"I'm going to shower," I tell Karl.

"Okay. Do you mind if I stream? I don't want the viewers to think that anything is wrong," he asks.

"Of course I don't mind. Have fun, I'll tune into it when I get out," I say before making my way back to my room.

I grab my clothes and phone and make my way to the bathroom. Instead of playing my normal shower playlist, I decide to put on Corpse's music. I get in the shower and listen to his voice. It's actually pretty hot, not going to lie.

Suddenly a flashback hits me of when I first listened to his music in the shower. My face turns red immediately as I remember the effect that it had on me. Jebbis, I was such a simp. I mean, I can tell why past me thought this was attractive. His voice is just, oh my god. Once again I had to turn it off and put on my normal playlist.

When I get out of the shower, I apply lotion so my skin doesn't get all dry and gross, and get dressed. I brush my teeth and then apply a little amount of makeup. I turn off my music and message Corpse.

Me: Hey friend :)

Him: Hey :)

Me: I know things are kinda awkward with my whole memory loss thing
But I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner

Him: Sure! That sounds good!

Me: Okay Dokay. Karl said he'd be able to pick you up later.

Him: Sounds good :)

I put my phone away and log onto my computer to pull up Karl's stream. I see him playing on the Dream SMP and decide to message their discord chat to see if it were okay if I joined the call.

They decided that it would be fine, so I joined the call.

"Hey guys!" I say excitedly.

Quackity and Sapnap greet me back. I've never really talked to this Quackity character, but I know from watching Karl's recent streams that he is in a relationship with Karl and Sapnap for lore purposes. This roleplay gets more interesting each day. I've thought about joining before, but I think it'd stress me out too much.

We all talk while they stream. I see a couple of people asking in chat where Corpse is. I don't know how to respond, and apparently neither does Karl because we both ignore them.

"Well, I think I'm going to end this stream for today. I'll see you guys next time, byyyyye!" Karl says, and we all say bye too.

The stream ended and a minute later Karl appeared in my room. "I'm going to go pick up Corpse now," he says.

"Okay, I'll start on dinner than," I say, getting out of my chair.

Karl leaves the house and I hear his car drive away.

Let the awkward dinner night begin.

Wots poppin!!!

I'm not sure how much I like how I wrote these last two chapters. Please let me know what you think of the plot, and how you think I could improve it.

Also I have some cool news!

If you like any of the people on the DreamSMP then I highly recommend checking out my new story!

I'll see you guys next time, bye~