Dadza + Mumza Catch-Up

I know I said I wouldn't add Phil, but I really wanted to, and it's going to be on the Dream SMP, so I thought why not '>'

I also added Mumza because she's a beautiful and amazing human

I couldn't find much fanart of them together ;-;

How You Came Into Their Lives

Phil was in the kitchen making himself a cup of tea. He looked out the window and saw that it had began to snow. He chuckled when he saw his three boys having a snowball fight in the garden and shook his head.

Walking through to the living room with his warm cup, Phil sat down and waited for his wife to come home. Suddenly, Kirstin came running in the door without her coat on and with a small bundle wrapped in the aforementioned coat. Phil looked at her, worried, and jumped up from the sofa before running to help her.

'I found this little child lying alone in the snow. They're barely 3 years old and they were shivering and were practically blue! They didn't have any warm clothing and I just couldn't leave them there to freeze!' Kirstin explained frantically. Phil took the small bundle from her and told her to go change into warm clothes and that he would make her a warm drink and that he would try warm up the small child.

After at least an hour, the child and Kirstin were properly warm and it was time for dinner. Phil went to call the boys inside and wash up and Kirstin was going to wake up their new addition to the family.

Tommy ran in to the house screaming and shouting as Tubbo had put a lump of snow down the back of his coat and in his boots. He stopped short at the sight of a small child sitting next to his mother. Tubbo then came running in and crashed right in to the stationary Tommy. Landing on heap on the floor. Techno stepped over them casually, as if this happened often.

Kirstin explained to the boys what happened and why they have a new addition to the family.

How You Were Named

After dinner, the boys ran away to their rooms, while Kirstin cleared the plates. Phil sat with their newest family member on his knee. Once Kirstin was finished clearing up, she joined Phil in the living room. Kirstin sat down and the small child looked at her and then snuggled in to Phil. Kirstin smiled at the gesture. She turned to Phil as the child fell asleep.

'Phil, we need to name our new child' Kirstin told him. Phil agreed and Kirstin went to find her list of baby names she'd kept from her childhood.

Phil and Kirstin went through the names until they landed on one they both loved. Y/n.

Your First Word

No talking for you <3

Thought I'd spice it up and have a scenario where Y/n is mute, just some diversity :)

Your First Day of School

- Have done this before, doesn't make it any easier though
- You're very much protected from bullies
- I mean, have you met your brothers??
- You were given so many bear hugs
- Too many bear hugs

If You Were Bullied/Got in a Fight

You were walking through the field behind you house, wading through the long grass and plants, carrying a basket to collect any wild raspberries you found. You looked over at your brother, Tommy, who was running up and down the field with the biggest stick he could find. You watched for a moment as he threw the stick as far as he could and then fell down the ground to 'swim' in the long foliage. You turned back to looking for raspberries, eventually reaching the edge of the field that led out to a forest.

Stepping into the forest, you made your way to the small stream, sitting down to make a daisy chain with the plentiful supply of daisies next to you. You were happily minding you own business, weaving the plant stems in and out, when a figure stepped out from behind a tree. You looked up to see a mean-looking girl staring at you. She had a weird look on her face, as if she was attempting to challenge you to a fight. You grew up in a house of very energetic, boisterous people, so you weren't scared of getting into a fight. You had long since learned how to hold your own in any argument or physical fight.

However, this girl didn't want a fist fight or a shouting match. Instead, a few minutes later, your basket had been destroyed, your half completed daisy chain now a mush on the ground and you had been shoved into the river, now completely sodden. The bully had practically keeled over laughing. You were holding back tears, not wanting to seem weak, when you saw your mother and father run into the woods.

"Oi! Bugger off and stop picking on my kid!" You heard Phil shout at your bully. The girl ran away, running deep into the forest, spooked. Kirsten knelt down at the edge of the river to coax you over. The stream was shallow, about up to your knees, so you found it easy enough to wade over to her. She wrapped you up in a tight hug, not caring if she got wet, only caring if you were ok. You sat there for awhile, Phil joining in too.

After a while, Phil picked you to carry you back to the house. You three got back inside and you saw Tommy pacing around the living room. When he saw you, he immediately ran up to you, blabbering about how he saw you getting picked on, so he ran back the house to get Mumza and Dadza and how he was worried about you.

Kirsten laughed and told him that you were going to be ok, that you just needed to be dried off and put in some dry, warm clothes. Tommy sighed and went to sit down. Techno came out of the kitchen. He was covered in flour, it was even in his hair, and he had a layer over his eyelashes. He took them off before wiping them on his jumper. Techno smiled and said he made chocolate chip cookies. Your eyes lit up. Chocolate chip cookies were your favourite. (Sorry if you don't like chocolate chip cookies, you can change it if you want :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finite :)

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry it took so long to get out, I had really bad writer's block and I'm not really in the DSMP fandom anymore.

I'm going to to try finish the rest of the book, I have 8 chapters in progress

Only one of them is a character catch-up, so you'll get new content hopefully soon :)

So look forward to that!

Bye for now :)

~1154 words~

~Mother-Chan out!~