Niki Nihachu Catch-Up

YES SHE'S BACK

You're welcome ;)

How You Came Into Their Life

She was angry. She was fucking pissed, but she was upset. Niki ran into the woods and fell through the bushes, landing in her favourite clearing, far away from everyone else's problems, and her own. Laying down on the floor in a crumpled heap, she cried silently to herself. Little did she know, she was being watched by a small person, quietly sitting in the shrubbery a mere 20 feet away. The little person slowly got up, trying not to make a sound, and sat down next to Niki, wrapping their small arms around her to comfort her. Niki felt the arms drape around her and melted into the embrace.

A few minutes later, Niki had calmed down and she slowly sat up. The small person jumped and shuffled back, hugging their knees, in a ball. Niki smiled at the child and the child smiled slightly back.

'Hello little one, what's your name?' Niki asked softly.

The small child shook their head, as if to shake themself out of a dream. 'Y-Y/n' they stuttered.

Niki smiled again and the small figure unwrapped themself slightly.

'Where are your parents, Y/n?' Niki asked.

Y/n looked down at the ground and Niki got the hint.

'Oh kiddo, come here' Niki opened her arms to coax the child into a hug, and Y/n leapt into her arms.

After hugging for a few minutes, Niki spoke softly and said; 'Hey Y/n, would you like to come home with me?' Y/n nodded vigorously and Niki giggled softly.

Niki picked the small figure up and they walked home, happily chatting the whole way.

How You Were Named

Done

Your First Word

Done

Your First Day of School

- Crying
- 'Awwww, my little baby is all grown up, I'm so proud of you my little sunshine!'
- 'Honey, if anyone says anything mean to you, tell me and I'll make them regret it.'
- Girl Boss
- Definitely holding on to you until the last minute

Your First Friend

Y/n - 'Mama! I made a new friend!'

Niki- 'Aww! Sunshine, that's awesome! Can I meet them?

Y/n - 'Yep! He's over here!'

Bbh - 'Hello'

Niki - 'You. Y/n, get away from him.'

Y/n - 'But Mama! Why? He's my friend! He promised I could get anything I wanted!'

Niki - 'I know N/n, but he's a bad man, he's going to try corrupt you m, and then you won't get to see me'

Y/n - 'Oh... Well then, I don't want to be friends with him.'

Bad - 'Ugh. You're no fun.'