JSchlatt Catch-Up

That picture is too cute, how could I not use it?

Someone requested Schlatt

Tw: Underage drinking (kinda), blood,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How You Came Into Their Life

'Dad! Can we please go see Tommy? You promised that we would!' Tubbo was begging his father to let him go see his best friend. Schlatt was contemplating whether or not to let him go, but Tubbo had a trick up his small sleeves. He stared his father directly in the eyes and Schlatt caved. Those puppy eyes were too cute. So now they were walking down the prime path on their way to the Minecraft house. Schlatt saw a man put a large box on the side of the path and run off. Tubbo was far too distracted by the bees to notice. As the pair got closer to the box, Schlatt heard a noise coming from inside it. He knelt down next to it and slowly lifted the lid. Looking inside to find a small baby curled up with a stuffed sheep, he picked them up and the baby opened their e/c eyes and blinked innocently at him. Tubbo tapped Schlatt on the leg and asked 'Dad, can we keep them?' 'Sure bud, they have no other home by the looks of things' So instead of going to visit Tommy, Tubbo dragged Schlatt back home, with their new family member in Schlatt's arms

How You Were Named

Schlatt was on the phone to Phil, asking for advice on how to take care of two children. Phil was giving him plenty of tips, although Tubbo was no where near as boisterous as Tommy, so there shouldn't be too much of an issue. 'Have you got a name for them yet?' 'Oh shit I completely forgot' He realised. 'Well, that's a proble- TOMMY STOP SCREAMING' There was incoherent screeching on the other line 'TECHNO, GIVE TOMMY BACK HIS DISK' More yelling in the background 'I DON'T CARE, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HIM' Yet more screaming 'GIVE IT BACK OR NO MORE KILLING ORPHANS' Then some very grumpy noises 'Sorry about that, Schlatt. As I was saying, that's a problem, so fix it, they need a name' Phil told him. Schlatt sighed. 'But what do I name them?' 'Why don't you ask Tubbo? He's sensible and thoughtful enough to do it, right?' 'Ok, thank you, Phil' Schlatt smiled, even though Phil couldn't see him. The phone call was ended and Schlatt called Tubbo through to the kitchen. 'Hey Tubs, do you have any name suggestions for our new family member?' Tubbo's eyes lit up. 'YES! I'VE BEEN COMING UP WITH SOME FOR THE PAST HOUR! I have over 50!' Schlatt laughed 'Well kiddo, what's your favourite one?' 'Well, I really like Y/n!' 'I like that name too! Well, Y/n it is!' Tubbo jumped up and down, squeaking.

Your First Word

Schlatt sighed as he was finally able to sit down after putting Y/n and Tubbo to bed. How does Phil do this? He opened his bottle of wine and took a swig. Yes, straight (gay 😌) out the bottle. Then Y/n started crying. Schlatt muttered profanities under his breath as he got up to go stop them from waking up the whole island (Headcannon: The Dream SMP is an island that Dream found and decided was his). He reached the toddler's room and found the door slightly open. He opened it and saw Tubbo trying to calm Y/n down. 'Dad! It's not working!' Tubbo cried, clearly getting upset and frustrated. 'Tubbo, go back to bed, I'll deal with them' Tubbo nodded in response and trudged off to his room. Schlatt picked up his child and tried to stop them crying. He eventually got them to stop and lay them down in bed again. He made to leave the room, but heard a small voice 'P-papa...' He turned round and saw Y/n sitting up again. His cold heart melted and he sat down on the chair next to them and waited for them to fall asleep again. Eventually, he too fell asleep. In the morning, he was woken by a Tubbo saying 'Papa, I had a taste of your weird juice in the living room. It tasted funny, so I threw it out for you'