Captain Puffy Catch Up

We love Puffy :)

ALSO: REQUESTS CLOSED BECAUSE I'VE GOT SO MANY TO CATCH UP WITH

Thank you guys so much for 10.5k reads <3

How You Came Into Their Life

(My headcanon is Puffy is Dream, Drista and Foolish's mother/father, so they are your siblings)

'Dream! Get back here!' Puffy called out with a small baby in her arms and a toddler clutching her leg. Dream wheezed and kept running. He dived into a bush and stifled another laugh. He then heard some rustling in the leaves next to him. Curious, he moved the leaves to discover a small child with bright e/c eyes. 'There you are, duckling! Oh! Who's this? Puffy moved the branches of the bush to see her masked son with a baby. 'I dunno Papa, I found them in the leaves! Can we keep them?' Dream asked. 'Well, I suppose they don't have parents, or they wouldn't have been left in a bush, so sure, duckling' 'Yay!'

How You Were Named

The small baby was sleeping in Puffy's arms, just shortly after they had arrived home. 'Papa, can I hold them?' Foolish asked. 'Sure, ducking' Puffy said. Foolish sat down on the sofa and Puffy gently placed the baby in his arms. They opened their eyes and stared at him. 'Awwwww' Foolish giggled, looking very pleased with himself. 'What should we name them? They don't have a name yet' Puffy asked him. Dream came running into the room, dragging a screeching brown-haired boy with him. 'Dream, why on earth are you dragging poor George around?' 'Oops, sorry Gogy!' Dream apologised, even though George was still screaming and probably didn't hear. Drista, who had been sleeping, woke up at all the noise and also started screaming. 'Nooo shhhhhh' Puffy picked her up and tried to calm her down. 10 minutes later, the house was finally quiet again. 'I heard you needed a name for my child!' 'Dream, you are 6, you're too young for a child' 'I found them! They are my child!' 'Fine, fine, but that means you pay for everything and find all the resources' 'Never mind!' 'That's what I thought. Anyway, did you have a name suggestion?' 'I do! I like the name Y/n!' 'That's a lovely name, duckling! You did find them, so Y/n it is!' 'AWESOME!'

Your First Word

'Uncle Puffy!!!!' The small boy ran over to Puffy. 'Hey Sap! Dream and George are is in Dream's room!' Puffy told him. Sapnap ran over to his friend's room. Bad stumbled up to the door, out of breath. 'I am so sorry Puffy, when I told him where we were going, he just took off' He puffed. 'It's ok, Bad' Puffy smiled, 'Come in' She stepped to the side to let him in. They sat down on the sofa (couch) when the young child in the cot (crib) next to them started to fuss. Puffy picked them up and calmed them down and went back to her conversation. Drista, who had just learned to walk, hobbled in and began to complain. 'Papa! Dweam won't let me play wif him and his fwiends! Tell him to let me!' And other things along those lines. Y/n looked up at her and stared her in the eyes. 'Drista, how about you go play with Foolish?' Puffy tried to tell her. 'But I want to pway wif da big boys! I'm a big girl, I can!' 'I'm sorry duckling, but I'm sure Foolish will let you play with him' 'Fine....' She started stomping away. 'I am so sorry about that, Bad' 'It's ok, Puffy' Suddenly, the infant in Puffy's arms chirped up. 'Dwista!' And they started crying. Drista stopped and looked back. Puffy and Bad were shocked, but in awe. Dream peaked his head out his room and two more heads poked out in a line like a cartoon; in the order of Dream, Sapnap then George. 'Hey! That's not fair that Y/n said Drista's name first!' Dream protested. 'Dream, we can't help what their first word is' Puffy said. Drista stuck her tongue out at the boy in victory, who screeched at her and scurried back into his room.

First Day of School

- Has done this at least 3 times before

- 'Dream, if anyone tries to do anything bad to them, you have my permission to beat the person up'

- Personally knows the Principal, so knows they will take your side

- Dream, Foolish and Drista will all protect you

- 'Ok, my duckling, you have everything? Good. Make sure you're nice to the other people in your class. Goodbye N/n!'

Your First Friend

Y/n - 'Papa! I made a new friend!'

Puffy - 'Oh! Well done, duckling! Ca I meet them?'

Y/n - 'Mhm! Tommy, you can come here!'

Tommy - 'Hello, I'm Big Man Tommy and I love women'

Puffy - 'Let me guess, you're one of Phil's lot?'

Tommy - 'Hey! How do you know Dadza?'

Puffy - 'I always knew his children were strange....'

Y/n - 'To be honest, he is kinda weird....'

Tommy - 'HEY! FUCK YOU!'

Puffy - 'OK! That's enough of that language'

If You Got Bullied/ Got in a Fight

Dream was at George's house and Drista and Foolish were running circles around each other. Y/n was outside in the front garden (yard) playing with leaves and sticks. Puffy was on the sofa when she heard a piercing scream coming from outside. She ran out the door to see a tall girl kicking Y/n to the ground and laughing. Y/n had tears streaming down their face. 'HEY! STOP THAT!' Puffy shouted. Y/n got up and ran over to her, grabbing onto her and hiding behind her. 'Aww you're no fun!' The girl shut up and hurried off after seeing the rage in Puffy's eyes. Puffy knelt down beside Y/n and saw the blood running down their face. She picked them up and carried them back inside to clean them up. When Dream got home, he learned of what had happened. Let's just say that girl is long gone.......

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now

Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now

Usually I put
Something on TV
So we never think
About you and me
But today I see
Our reflections
Clearly in Hollywood
Laying on the screen

You just need a better life than this
You need something I can never give
Fake water all across the road
It's gone now the night has come but

Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry it took so long

I've been very busy with school ect

I love you all so much <3

~1134 words~

~Mother-Chan out!~