If you were bullied/got in a fight

Tw - bullying, violence

Also, slight change, this is set on the SMP, so some of the rest of this book may seem unrealistic :)

Also, you will have some of the characteristics the parents have, such as access to creative mode, horns ect. I will let you know what they are when need be

Would you guys have a problem if I added myself as a parent? Cause I said earlier in this book I am now your mother, also I just feel like it '>'

I'm going to add myself to this chapter and you can decide then :)

Dream

(Nightmare (opposite of Dream) exists because why not)

Dream was sitting on a bench while you played on the play structure. He closed his eyes, but they sprung back open when he heard a scream, feet running towards him and a 'DADDY!' You ran over to him crying, with a bruise on one eye and a cut on your other cheek. 'N/n what happened?!' 'A mean girl told me to give her a shot on the swing, even though I had just gotten on, and I said no and she pulled me off and hit me!' You cried. Dream zoned out and Nightmare took over. 'Hey Y/n, show me that girl' You nod and lead him over to a tall black-haired girl. 'Hey you, did you beat up my kid?' Nightmare asked the girl. 'I... Yeah, yeah I did. What you gonna do about it?' She retorted. 'Oh, only..... This' Nightmare pulled out a netherite axe. 'HOW DID YOU GET NETHERITE?!' The girl screamed in fear. 'I'm a god, and I know the king!' 'Y-you know King Eret?' 'Yep! He would not appreciate you hurting children....' The girl was never seen nor heard from again......

George

George was talking with Sapnap when you ran up to him and hugged his leg, crying. 'Y/n, what's wrong?' 'Someone pushed me off my bike!' 'Why did they do that?' 'I don't know... But they started laughing at me' 'And where are they?' 'Over there...' 'Thank you Y/n, now, you stay here with Sapnap, I'll go talk to that person' You nodded and grabbed onto Sapnap's leg. He picked you up and you buried your face into his chest, still crying. George opened his chat (the server chat) and asked for Dream's help. Dream tped to George and they went to confront that mean person.

Sapnap

(You wear the same kind of bandana as Sappy. Also, my headcannon is that Sapnap is part blaze, so you also have that :))

Sapnap walked into the school office and knocked on the head teacher's (principal) door. He entered and was told to take a seat. You ran over to him, tears running down your face, and he picked you up and put you on his lap. 'So, what happened?' He asked. 'That monster of a child burnt someone's face!' The headteacher said. 'Y/n, did you mean to do that? And what were the events that led to that?' Sapnap turned to you. 'H-he tried to steal my headband a-and called me a m-monster... And I d-didn't mean to! But I.... couldn't control it....' You started crying more. 'You need to discipline it!' The teacher screeched. 'Do NOT refer to my child as an 'it'. They are a a human being too. We won't be coming back to this school.' Sapnap picked you up and carried you out.

BBH

(You have the same horns and stuff that Bad has. You also have the blaze thing because you and Sap are obviously siblings :))