How you came into their lives

Dream

As he went to sit down after a long day at work, there was a knock at his door. Dream sighed. As he made his way over to the door, he wondered who could have been knocking on his door at this hour. He opened the door, but didn't see anyone. He looked down, to see a little cardboard box. Suddenly, the box moved. Dream picked up the box and took it inside. He opened the small package, to find a small child wrapped in a dirty ripped rag. He felt sorry for the small creature left on his doorstep, so he kept you.

George

George sat on his bed, silent tears dripping down his cheeks. His best friend since forever had just died (for plot reasons, his best friend can have children), leaving behind her newborn child. Her last words were 'Take care of my baby for me, George'. Now George was sitting on his bed holding a small child in his arms. The child was cute, he had to admit. But every time he looked at them, he was just reminded of his dearest friend. He vowed to take great care of the child, in name of his departed friend's wishes.

Sapnap

He had been partying a lot recently... He had even hooked up with a few girls... but it was still a surprise when one of the girls showed up at his house with a child. Especially when she dumped it in his arms and told him that HE had to take care of it! Nick looked at the cute kid in his arms and smiled. Even though he had no idea about how to take care of a kid...

Bad

Bad walked into the adoption centre. He loved children, and hoped one day to have one of his own. He often helped out at this centre, just to see the kids. He hummed a little tune as he walked into the room. He looked over to one side and spotted one of the volunteers with a tiny child in her arms. 'Hey Beth!' Bad greeted the lady. 'Hello Darryl' returned the lady. 'Who's this?' asked Bad. 'This is one of our new kids... we don't have a name for them yet. And this one is particularly stressful because they already have a cold and they're so young.... it could be life threatening....' Beth said sadly. Bad gasped. 'Let me take them' Bad offered. As he took the ill infant into his arms, they both had an instant connection. Two weeks later and the kid is happy and healthy, sitting nestled into Bad's arms, sitting on his couch.

Skeppy

Skeppy was sitting at a table in his favourite cafe, enjoying an iced coffee. He glanced out the window and saw a woman put a basket into one of the dumpsters across the street. He didn't really think much of it. As he left, he heard crying from the dumpster. There was no one around, so he went to go check it out. Skeppy opened the lid of the dumpster and saw a cute little baby, with big (e/c) eyes, and an adorable little button nose. He fell in love instantly. He picked up the small creature and walked to the store to get the immediate essentials, planning to get everything else tomorrow. After paying for the stuff, Skeppy walked home with the small baby now sleeping in his arms.

Technoblade

(I have decided to change this one because several people pointed out that his sisters were far too young and I didn't like it anyway, it also now makes me slightly uncomfortable. Just so you know, I have changed it so that it is set in the Dream SMP/Realistic Minecraft)

Techno sighed as he swung his axe at the tree again. However, he was unaware of what was happening a few trees over. That was, until he heard a scream. He looked over and saw a zombie cornering something. He was tired and the voices wanted the blood of the zombie. So Techno turned away from the tree and crept up behind the un-dead creature. He swung at the monster and it fell to the ground, now completely dead. He laughed and looked down. What he saw shocked him. He had.... Just saved an orphan?! The child looked up at him in awe. 'Thank you, mister!' They said. 'Um... No problem...' He said in his monotone voice. He turned around to leave, but was stopped by a small hand grabbing onto his cape. He looked down to see silent tears dripping down the small person's face. Techno felt something that he hadn't felt in a while...

Love...

He picked up the child and smiled. 'Do you have parents?' He asked, the child shook their head and more tears spilt out. An orphan. But something was different. The voices had gone... That was new... So... He took them home. They fell asleep in his arms and he sang quiet lullabies to them.

Holy crap

Well I hope you enjoyed that :)

This is my first book, so I welcome constructive criticism! As long as it's not intentionally mean lol

Edit - Re-wrote Techno's imagine

~1030 words~

~Mother-Chan out!~