AweSamDude Catch-Up

CREEPER, AWW MAN

Someone requested Sam :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How You Came Into Their Life

Sam was walking through the forest, on a mission to find a wolf for Ponk. It was an act of friendship, as Ponk had mentioned he wanted one. Sam remembered he needed bones, so went to find cave to try kill some skeletons. 'Bingo' He thought as he stumbled across a cave mouth. He took out his torches and the entrance lit up. But Sam saw something strange. It was a bundle of cloth, and it was making a noise? It could be dangerous, so he approached it carefully. Slowly moving the fabric, he saw something he didn't expect to. It was a small baby, only a few months old. He looked around and listened to see if anyone had just put it down and was coming back for them. He waited for a few minutes, but there was no one anywhere nere. So, Sam picked the baby up and walked home. The wolf for Ponk could wait.

How You Were Named

Sam was navigating his way back home, with you, through the woods. He was trying to think of what he would need to take care of a child. 'Nappies (diapers), formula, toys, a bed....' He muttered to himself. 'A name!' He exclaimed, having completely forgotten about having to name you. He racked his brain for possible names, mumbling some he thought would work. He kept this up for a few minutes, until he said 'Y/n?' You looked up at him and stared at him with your piercing e/c eyes and gave him a dopey smile. 'Y/n it is' He smiled.

Your First Word

Sam had gotten the wolf for Ponk a few days ago and was sitting on his sofa (couch) with the little infant in his arms. They were asleep, for once, so Sam couldn't move or they would wake up. Sam was very tired, so decided it was safe to sleep. Two minutes later, he was punched in the face by a tiny fist. Sam knew he wasn't going to get any sleep then, and neither would you. He sighed and got up. He walked to the kitchen and put you down in the small playpen. He got your bottle ready and when it was done, he picked you back up to feed you. You sipped the milk, until you decided you didn't like it and spit it out again, all over Sam's face and green hair. 'Y/n!' Sam laughed, brushing it off. 'Stoopid!' you stuck your tongue out in disgust. He chuckled and ruffled your fluffy hair and put you back into your pen to get himself cleaned up.

Your First Day of School

- 'Alright kiddo, if you need help, go bother Dream or George, they'll help you! I would trust Techno, but he'll just end up stabbing something'
- Although he knows you can handle yourself, he's still worried
- Will get Sam Nook to keep an eye on you
- Has gotten all his advice from Puffy

Your First Friend

(I have decided to put Boffy here, because he is awesome. If he is uncomfortable with fanfics, let me know and I will change this)

Sam - 'Hey N/n, how was school?'

Y/n - 'It was good! I made a new friend!'

Boffy - 'Hello'

Sam - 'How the heck is your voice so monotone-'

Boffy - 'How the fuck am I supposed to know, I'm 6'

Sam - 'Fair point'

Y/n - 'Boffy has a cow plushie with knives stuck in it at home!'

Boffy - 'Yup'

Sam - 'Well that's concerning'

Boffy - 'That's the point'

If You Were Bullied

Sam was visiting Philza while Y/n and Boffy played with Tommy and Tubbo. They were enjoying a nice cup of tea (me rn) when they heard a scream then Tommy yelling. Although there was nothing new with Tommy being loud, the scream was worrying. Sam was first to get up and get outside, Phil close behind him. The scene was shocking. Y/n was sitting on the ground with a bloodied nose, crying, Tubbo was trying to comfort them, also crying, though did not seem to be hurt, Tommy was screaming at an older kid and Boffy was clearly very angry, but was silent. Phil ran back inside to get tissues and ice. Sam was about to go yell at the kid, when Boffy snapped and held up a sharp stick and said very calmly 'If you don't fuck off right now, this will be impaled into your eye.' Sam was shocked. The kid was too and was frozen in spot. Sam walked up and told the kid to leave or the police would be called.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time

Stare at the ceiling while I hold back what's on my mindAnd when they ask me how I'm doingI say, "I'm just fine"And when they ask me how I'm doingI say, "I'm just fine"But the fact isI can never get off of my mattressAnd all that they can ask is"Why are you so sad, kid?" (Why are you so sad, kid?)

That's what the mask is
That's what the point of the mask is

So you can see I'm tryin'
You won't see me cryin'
I'll just keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
And it just keeps on pilin'
It's so terrifying
But I keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
I've been carin' too much for so long
Been comparin' myself for so long
Been wearin' a smile for so long, it's real
So long, it's rеal, so long, it's real

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Done with another chapter :]

Sorry about the wait

Also, if you didn't know, I have a girlfriend and I'm so happy right now :)))))))))))))))

She doesn't want her real name used, so she will be known as Kay

Her pronouns are she/her

And she wants to be your father, as I am your mother

Love you all <3

~965 words~

~Mother-chan out!~