Chapter Thirteen-Final

A/n~

Before we start, just want to say thank you again!

I never thought I'd have such an amazing platform here on Wattpad, so thank you to everyone who has made it such a great thing for me!

Please enjoy, and I'll be noting again at the end!

<3

******

Lynne's POV

"Lilac, how about this for Axl?" I asked.

I held up a cute little black tux, and she giggled and held up a matching tie, and we both laughed.

Me and Adrian had decided to have our wedding on August 18th, and it was currently August 15th, three days before the wedding.

Invitations were already sent out, I've already got my dress, and I've got all the decorations and all that planned out. Lilac, mom, and Oliver's mum all helped me out with that.

Now we just needed to find some things for Axl.

I looked at him in my moms arms and sighed.

"He still hasn't opened his eyes yet," I said. "I'm getting worried."

(Just to clear up some confusion, I will be using 'mom' for Lilac's mom and 'mum' for Oliver's mom)

"I'm sure he's just a little late of that honey, he's completely healthy," Mum said.

I hesitantly nodded and put the little outfit into the cart, and Lilac put the tie next to it.

"Now we just need some shoes to match, and we're all set," Lilac said.

I nodded and the five of us went to the shoe isle. (By five, meaning Lilac, Lynne, Mom, Mum, and Axl).

As we searched, Lilac found some nice black shoes, and we put them on Axl to see if they fit, and they were a bit small, so we found a better size and then went to go pay.

Moments later, we were out of the store, and we all aparated back to mom's house.

"I can't wait for your wedding Lynne, I'm so excited!!!" Lilac gushed.

I smiled as I was handed Axl back.

"I'm glad you are, and I'm extremely excited about it too," I laughed.

Axl suddenly began to cry, and I sighed and cradled him in my arms.

"How long until the boys get back home?" I asked.

Lilac looked at her muggle watch and frowned.

"They should be here at any moment-"

"Lynne!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Adrian, Graham, Oliver, and Dad, and I smiled. (Oliver's father won't be here until the wedding, but to understand which is which, I may just say Oliver's dad so it doesn't get too confusing for you guys).

"What's the matter bud?" Adrian cooed, walking over and sweeping Axl out of my arms.

Almost instantly Axl's tears were gone, and a small giggle escaped from him, and I couldn't help but smile.

He definately loved his father. I'm so happy for the two, and I'm extremely glad Adrian treats him like his own.

"When is he going to open his eyes love?" he asked, looking up at me.

Axl held his father's thumb tightly, and Adrian smiled proudly down at him, and my heart warmed up and my stomach fluttered.

"I'm not sure, but hopefully soon," I reply.